Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 4. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
The best time to buy is when we analyze a bearish currency that already shows signs of changing trends, through a series of indicators that can confirm this information, is that we proceed to buy. Many times we usually buy only because we see a bear market, but we do not know if that trend continues and we lose money by despairing and selling.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
The rigth time or best to invest  is when the market in down.
Activity: 106
February 26, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
Crisis is the best time to invest, when everything falls you have to find such asset that will rise. When something falls another increases. The law of balance.
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
I think  best time to invest  bitcoin or altcoin when bitcoin price down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
I think now is the best time. Because the price of Bitcoin comes at a very good level, if there were more prices in the last few months. There will be a good time ahead. But now I need to increase my bitcoin by investing everyone's needs.
Activity: 184
February 23, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
the right time to invest is pre sale, it will give a lot of profit, the risk is great but if you see the result then it is worth it
Activity: 54
February 23, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
Actually all the time it is good, we are free to invest anytime, but it would be better before investing should think carefully with calculations, if we are careless we do not get income.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
I think now is the best time to invest in crypto when the price is low. I think situation will change in several days
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
Never look at the price if you want to invest in bitcoin because we never know if going up or down. What if tomorrow will rise and never going down as today? What if tomorrow will fall down? We don't know when, so better to invest now than regret tomorrow.
I agree with you brother i never look at the pice.. even if the price goes up and down i buy bitcoin. i multply it for some reasons i know my future is very bright ahead because i know the meaning of Technology. We should have idea about bitcoin and it matters most.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

The best time to invest is when market price is down, however, since altcoin or even bitcoin price is volatile, there's no way to tell or even predict when will bitcoin price go up or down. You just need to do your research and be informed on what is going around bitcoin because current events regarding crypto also affects the market value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
Never look at the price if you want to invest in bitcoin because we never know if going up or down. What if tomorrow will rise and never going down as today? What if tomorrow will fall down? We don't know when, so better to invest now than regret tomorrow.
Activity: 33
January 29, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
The best time to invest if you have a lot of knowledge and waiting for a good timing be patient .you should analyze  what the impossible happen expect the unexpected.  
There's no specific time you have to study always  to make better decisions. Look at the value analyze when the value go higher or lower
Activity: 28
January 03, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
Whether the price increases or decreases in the future, for me, the best time to invest is still today. The number of money or the value of  your investment, the larger amount you keep adding to it, over the time, the higher interest it gets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
good time was around the Christmas, bitcoin price dipped heavily, somewhere around 12k. Right now it is around 15k but I still find it good time to buy because skyrocketing is expected in the first quarter of 2018. People say buy low and sell high but good phrase is to sell when you can make any yield.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 03, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I think the best time to invest is now, if we think to delay by hoping the price of the product or commodity will go down then it will never happen because any price including bitcoin will never be cheaper than now.
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
Timing is very important to be able to become profitable in trading, the best time to invest is when everyone is at fear and uncertain if the price with continue to go bullish or will continue to go bearish, time your exit and entry of trades to minimize the possible loss
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
January 03, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
On my own point of view the best time to invest in bitcoin is now since the value of bitcoin now fall a little bit so by the time thay bitcoin price will rise again you can be able to earn big when you sell your bitcoin and get rich as well.So its better to invest now or never.
Always buy on dip, that's what you have to do so you can make money easily for short term trade, however, if you like to make money for long term
the price is not really a big issue because whatever price you will see now, you can ensure this will rise overtime.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
On my own point of view the best time to invest in bitcoin is now since the value of bitcoin now fall a little bit so by the time thay bitcoin price will rise again you can be able to earn big when you sell your bitcoin and get rich as well.So its better to invest now or never.
Activity: 448
January 03, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
There is no specific time to invest. You have to study always the market in order for you to know when is the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: