Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 7. (Read 25086 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
December 03, 2017, 04:56:01 PM
The best time to invest in bitcoin is the time when there is a bitcoin price dip usually during market correction.
When there is a market correction the value of bitcoin tend to go down and that is the best for people to invest and make profit later.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 03, 2017, 02:50:58 PM
I think we have to choose the right time for the best investment, we have to follow the divisions like Segwit and Bitcoin Cash and Gold well. For this reason, investing at extraordinary times can be used to generate earnings. Especially these days it is very dangerous to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 02:30:20 PM
Best time after crash price will be cheap and many  ready to sell them bitcoins .

bitcoin is risky try LTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:39:05 AM
Price is very high now so surely not the best time to invest especially if you are looking for the short term profits as price can go down in next few days so I will wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes below $10k once again then will think to buy some coins and if not then will hold my existing coins and sell when it hits my target price which is $15k.
so we can use bitcoin for that investment anytime, yes, as long as the bitcoin price stays high. if we are investing but at that price is low yes the same we may experience losses.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
December 03, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

if you invest bitcoin all time is better to invest .

it is new technology and small market so will gain good all time
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
The best time to invest for me is now coz if you wait to invest nextyear if you not wAit that day because youre gone .so invest now for you future
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:16:57 AM
the best time to invest in bitcoin is in everytime gets? why? because bitcoin is the most valuable coin, bitcoin is the most used in all of the coin, in every market there is bitcoin that they are using someday for sure it will be the legal currency in some country so invest in it.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

Toughts?
It is true this is the best time to invest our money to the bitcoin because we can't predict when will be the price the bitcoin goes down in order to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is currently high and it seems that it will continue to rise up.
Activity: 168
December 03, 2017, 10:00:50 AM
the best time to invest in NOW, if you have a extra money, dont hesitate to invest in bitcoin. as of now bitcoin is in his higher price. and there's a lot of product out there that has a capability to be on top.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 08:08:11 AM
Price is very high now so surely not the best time to invest especially if you are looking for the short term profits as price can go down in next few days so I will wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes below $10k once again then will think to buy some coins and if not then will hold my existing coins and sell when it hits my target price which is $15k.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
December 03, 2017, 08:02:19 AM
The price of bitcoin is dropping now and in next 1 or 2 days we may see price going below $9000 and if it does then that would be the best time to invest in bitcoins as it will start bouncing back as we get closer to the end of the year so if you are planning to invest in bitcoins then better to wait for few days as price is likely to go more lower in coming days.

Going dump the price of the bitcoin is the best to invest, But now maybe you should try to invest some altcoins because the altcoins for now was going dump.
Activity: 386
December 03, 2017, 06:59:55 AM
The best time to invest is when you notice if the price will decrease, don't buy on the top price because it might be the reason losing your money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 06:19:34 AM
It's kind of hard to predict when dip is going to happen , that's true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 03, 2017, 06:15:18 AM
Investing needs a real timing but you have to be monitoring for a digital coin that you're about to invest your money. Once its market price plunge deep, then it's the best for you to invest.

I think it is wise enough for an economic principle, but if we look at current rising bitcoin price whether that principle will still be applied while rise of bitcoin prices continues to rise. surely we do not want to be spectators who at all times see and observe graph of bitcoin while we are just waiting for the time of decline that occurs in bitcoin prices.and now a trust is needed to participate in bitcoin investment
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 02, 2017, 07:33:55 PM
The best time is invest in cryptocurrency is... wait for it... wait... NOW! Obviously!

Why would you wait until next year, or the year after to take advantage of this gold rush? You need to buy crypto NOW, not tomorrow even. You should hurry up because each day BTC value goes up and you can only buy less and less.
This is what many people are not realizing, every day they wait it is another day in which they are not earning money with bitcoin, it is as if they are waiting for the price of bitcoin to go back to just a few hundred dollars and even at that point they are not going to buy since they will afraid bitcoin could go even lower.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 06:11:11 AM
It is necessary to catch moments when forks reduce very well bitcoin price, right after fork you need to buy bitcoins because course usually falls for a couple of thousand dollars, then just wait a couple of days, well or week maximum and bitcoin price will be restored and you will can sell bitcoins, or who is more patient just wait for even greater growth.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 02, 2017, 05:54:27 AM
Investing needs a real timing but you have to be monitoring for a digital coin that you're about to invest your money. Once its market price plunge deep, then it's the best for you to invest.
I agree to that. Investing when the price is on the dumping stage or if the price is low is the best time to invest because you are considering one of the things like the price because it is cheaper and you can just buy a lot of it and that is the best entry that you can make is when the people are panicking to just exit from that market or coin.
Activity: 392
December 01, 2017, 11:43:46 PM
Activity: 588
December 01, 2017, 04:01:43 AM

Toughts?

This is the best time to hold and invest bitcoin because l believe on what they say that bitcoin will reach at $50000 value. I'll wait for that time so that l can experience also to have a big amount of money.l can invest my business now in our town for the future of my kids. I have to give them a stable income because l dont know what will happen next,its better to assure the sake of my kids.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

Toughts?
as for me there is no time to invest its up to you then when you want to. if you still have work and its not contractual then thats the time you can invest, so that your money is still their and it cannot be lost, at least even in a little way you will have your own money to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: