Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 9. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 09:02:46 AM
For sure, even more I'm one of very few of people that is aware of crypto and bitin in particularThere are still lots of people that has no idea what bitcoin isoc
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

I think to invest in bitcoin can be done anytime and no need to wait for the price down because bitcoin price is currently rising so still have a chance to invest here
Activity: 392
November 26, 2017, 03:20:28 AM
For me the best time to invest in bitcoin is when we have a money that we can use to invest in bitcoin or in other altcoin like ethereum, and for me the best time to invest here in bitcoin is when the value of it will dump because i will surely say that when we hold it for long we will make many money from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 26, 2017, 03:05:44 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
Same thought here, I think if you really want to have an investment. To it today, why because you can't never say that there is always tomorrow. What if something tragic happen, you lost your chance to invest. Or what if the value of bitcoin suddenly goes up and you cannot afford to invest anymore. So its a big regrets if you not try it now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 02:37:26 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

For me there is no best time. Just grab the time you have and make it best. If you start investing bitcoin when you posted this, for sure you already earned a big profit. Bitcoin price grow so much more and continue growing from the month of march to month of deccember.
Activity: 420
November 26, 2017, 02:25:35 AM

Toughts?

if we look at the charts and conditions in the market then this is the right time to buy bitcoin and make bitcoin as a long-term investment because bitcoin is being developed into the best digital currency.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

Toughts?
There is no time as good as now!

Starting something is not easy. Especially with regard to investments, where you have to spend money on something you may still doubt the outcome. But the investment of many kinds and of course each there is the risk.

So for those of you who intend to invest, there is no time is the most right now than to start. Because starting now is much better than nothing.
Activity: 87
Peace Begins with a Smile
November 26, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Toughts?
Actually, the investment does not know the age, income, or how deep your knowledge of investment. you can get a variety of information about investing from internet

Do investing from now on so you will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 210
November 26, 2017, 12:52:07 AM

Toughts?
Investing should start as early as possible to optimally foster results in the future. That is one of the reasons why investment should be done in the long term. Can be spelled out, Investing early is the best choice. It's never too late to invest.
Activity: 644
November 26, 2017, 12:48:54 AM
I now think the right time to invest especially in bitcoin is before hardfork because at that time bitcoin price will usually get price correction and it can be utilized to buy bitcoin because the price will be cheap enough.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 26, 2017, 12:43:35 AM
If you have confidence in yourself. You know when is the right time to invest. It's based on what we know of Bitcoin. If you want to invest Think first if its price will increase or fall. That way you will know when is the right time to invest. Timing, we also need to earn more. Let's face it when it's going to fall and we'll buy it at a cheap price as it increases the price we'll have with profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 10:33:34 PM
The best time to invest is now...
Now and so on... never stop investing
because every tomorrow is a reaping time of your
everyday’s investment...
Activity: 311
November 25, 2017, 07:37:25 PM
I think it's time to invest in bitcoin even though the price has soared but to start something good why not, it would be nice if you continue to invest in bitcoin because for the future I am very, very sure that will rise
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 25, 2017, 07:28:52 PM
The best time is invest in cryptocurrency is... wait for it... wait... NOW! Obviously!

Why would you wait until next year, or the year after to take advantage of this gold rush? You need to buy crypto NOW, not tomorrow even. You should hurry up because each day BTC value goes up and you can only buy less and less.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 06:17:50 PM
The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
This is correct but at the same time it is really difficult to get the perfect point of entry, besides what happens if you planned to buy now but you wait for the dump but bitcoin keeps growing and the next dump still has an higher price than now? This is why if you want to invest do it now.

I agree. The timing is very difficult when it comes to investing because we don't know if the price will continue to dump. I suggest that we pick a good entry point which we believe that will give us profit or invest as soon as possible and don't wait for a dump. As long as we keep holding and wait for our target sell then we are fine.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2017, 03:01:05 PM
Everything depends on what goal you pursue. Short-term or Long-term.
Long-term invest anytime.
Short-term i think on the decline and buy in batches.

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 25, 2017, 01:22:37 PM
The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
This is correct but at the same time it is really difficult to get the perfect point of entry, besides what happens if you planned to buy now but you wait for the dump but bitcoin keeps growing and the next dump still has an higher price than now? This is why if you want to invest do it now.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 24, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

Toughts?
I do not think the good time to invest is one day in the future, the more you invest late, you lose your own chance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 04:55:25 AM
I think anytime or now is the best time to invest as long you have the resources for investment and the price is good and before putting up some investments we have to study first for us to become successful.
Activity: 76
November 24, 2017, 04:34:48 AM
Bitcoin is a long term investment and never expect that it'll cause you to wealthy immediately if you have patience to secure your bitcoins for some time phrase then any cost and then any time is the best to purchase bitcoins as with long term you will simply get greatest and good results in your opportunities.
Actually long-term of short-tem it's depending on your style trading, not depend on it's BTC or ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: