Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again! - page 5. (Read 2443 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yeah! it' a best time to invest in ETH and hold it, even next two months are best because price of all altcoin especially Bitcoin and ETH will goes down. The next two months are too panicful for all holders because market will go down as much as possible. But it will recover at end of this year and will definitely hit huge prices.

I dont see the market recover until the end of this year.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It has continued to decline since May and may even sink a bit further before beginning its next uptrend

Anywhere under the 0.04 BTC level is definitely a good entry point for picking it up at good value if it gets that cheap
Long term holders will benefits from this downfall as they knew that things will be just fine and the value of this project will bounce back again, most of the time trends is decided by people who understand the flow, whales and experienced traders will continue playing with this situation so better to monitor before doing any action.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It has continued to decline since May and may even sink a bit further before beginning its next uptrend

Anywhere under the 0.04 BTC level is definitely a good entry point for picking it up at good value if it gets that cheap
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
how many times and how much money do you have to lose before you stop making silly decisions like this?

ethereum price is obviously going down and there is no stopping it. so far the market sentiment (not the forum post sentiment!) is very negative and the volume is also dropping. buying now is extremely risky.

what you can do is to buy after a huge drop. for example when a couple of days ago it fell near $200 you could have bought and then sold after it went back above $300 because as you can see despite going back to $300+ ETH fell down again to $270-$280 and is still going down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
I think that now is really a good time to buy a lot of ETH coins. Ethereum is a very popular and productive platform that works successfully. I think in the future ETH will grow to a mark of $ 2,000.
Activity: 508
I think very differently. Now a lot of other coins that are more technological than Ethereum. It is necessary to invest in them, because Ethereum will soon go by the wayside.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
You are certainly right and now a very good price. But are you sure the market will stop falling? I think we should wait a little longer before we start buying Ethereum.

Who knows the bottom price? You see, this has been the most common mistakes by the mediocre investors. ETH has been suffering from a severe price drop, infact there are people who wished ETH would drop down to $300, but right now its below $300, when will you think is the right time to buy? When the market start rising?
If youre still skeptical if the ETH would still go below $200, there are also an option in which you could buy partially, just to ensure you buy something from the dip.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
You are certainly right and now a very good price. But are you sure the market will stop falling? I think we should wait a little longer before we start buying Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 294
yes, now a good time you can do now, because ethereum prices are still cheap, so you will also get many benefits in the future. because ethereum price growth is also increasing.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

Yes, I think just as long as Ethereum below $ 300 it needs to be purchased more by the fact that it will in any case take off sooner or later!
Activity: 102
Yes I agree I think this is the best time to buy ethereum and hold strongly without panicking till the end of the year
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

The thing is that the time can never be right. One simply cannot know if these levels are the bottom. Ethereum has crashed to 260's level and has the possibility of going down further. The best strategy would be to Buy at good levels (these days we are at good level) and sit tight.

Yeah, a lot of people when the ETH about 700, 500 and then continue to say 300 this is the bottom. But time has proved all, the market trend is still down and the drop rate of ETH is more than Bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I agree that the given price of ETH is very understated and soon, namely, in the fall there will be an upsurge and I hope to see at least $ 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
It is best time to invest on ethereum there is lots of news coming on ethereum blockchain but still not confirmed about pos implementation and total supply . Main reason for ethereum price drop was people started to dump ethereum which collected on ico’s . Even most of the ico’s happened in ethereum blockchain failed . New ico’s are failing to collect fund.
Activity: 238
It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, anything under $1000. The impact the Ethereum blockchain has on the world will only grow and grow.currently eth prices are dropping drastically and are very suitable for the time to buy, most likely will rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
Yes, the price of Ethereum has dropped to $270. This is a very low price. I think this is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Many people are panicked because of the decline of Ethereum, but still believe that it will rise again. .
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this is one of the most common mistakes that the newcomer investors in altcoins make. basically you are saying now that price has fallen it is a good time to invest. but the reality is that falling doesn't make it a good investment. reaching the bottom does.

and ethereum has not yet reached its bottom. if you look back through the topics you can see that at every $100 drop people made at least a dozen topics saying it is a good time to invest in ETH because it has fallen and then it fell some more.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I fully agree with you. You just look Ethereum is cheaper than three hundred dollars. I think it's a very good price. I am sure that in a few months Ethereum will cost much more. Which means this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. I don't think there will be as good a price in the future as there is now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4

The thing is that the time can never be right. One simply cannot know if these levels are the bottom. Ethereum has crashed to 260's level and has the possibility of going down further. The best strategy would be to Buy at good levels (these days we are at good level) and sit tight.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Price is below $300. Well it is good time to buy/invest in etheruem while the market price to low. We need more patience to hold this coin. And i believe, that etheruem will give me a huge profit on the better days
Pages:
Jump to: