Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again! - page 7. (Read 2443 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, anything under $1000. The impact the Ethereum blockchain has on the world will only grow and grow. In 2 to 3 years we will see all blockchain projects and coins start to slowly rise. Wait 5 years when the regulatory agencies catch up and all the big fish start to invest in crypto, you will see the entire market hitting records we couldn't think imaginable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yeah! it' a best time to invest in ETH and hold it, even next two months are best because price of all altcoin especially Bitcoin and ETH will goes down. The next two months are too panicful for all holders because market will go down as much as possible. But it will recover at end of this year and will definitely hit huge prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Well it can be a good time to acquire some ethereum in this period. But some people have been accumulating since the $600 down period and must have gotten tired of buying more. Capital is the key. If you re still left with some capital, you can consider getting some amount at this point.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
Well, the market cap is now very very low it approx $221B only. I think this downtrend time will continue to the end of 2019. So be patient, and wait for the ETH drop to 300$.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: