Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again! - page 6. (Read 2443 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Now is a good time to buy not only Ethereum , but also other coins.We have to wait till Thursday. If ETFs are not approved, the price may fall even lower and Vice versa.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
This might perhaps be the best time to invest in Ethereum as I believe there will be a rapid rise in Ethereum from now on. I think it's best one holds one's Ethereum at this moment, and not to sell. I think this time is a great opportunity to gain more in Ethereum because the market will soon rise than we could ever imagine.
Activity: 106
I think that in the past few months of the cryptocurrency market decline, the best investment opportunity in Ethereum in these days, the price of Ethereum has been as low as 300 US dollars, which is really a very low price, I hope people can grasp Stay this opportunity, don't miss it,
Activity: 41
Yes, I also think that the best time to invest in Ethereum is coming. Today's price is around $290. It is worth investing. I am holding Ethereum now. I believe that investing in Ethereum can bring me good profits. Square is one of my favorite coins
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Yes some people including me have a same opinion about that because we all know at this moment in the market that ethereum has or have a chepear value again that will be a great opportunity for those buy and sellers or coin holders that do understand much the potential of ethereum in the market and some other says that the day has near to rise up again all the value of all crypto in the market some says when it comes to ber months a lot of coin soaring up high than we expect because i think a lot of people taking that opportunity to play the market so they can get a lot of profit before the end of the year.
Activity: 173
This is really the best  time to make investment in ethereum. For a rational person to make money in business he must target time when the price falls so that he can buy more goods at lower prices and when the price increases he it at higher price to make profit. The price of ethereum is down these days and it is profitable to buy it now and sell in the nearest future when its price rises.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
This is the best moment to buy Ethereum when prices go down and now $356 good opportunity for a long-term investment.
I don't think so guy, I think the market continues red and the market cap will also decrease. In this time, if dont have good trading skill, please dont do anything to save the money.
Activity: 537
This is the best moment to buy Ethereum when prices go down and now $356 good opportunity for a long-term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, almost everyone is starting to panic, and it's a good time to buy.
Because ETH is about the same price as it was this time last year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Your thoughts are correct.

I also think that this is the lowest for Ethereum and while many are have been worrying about it, take plenty of it while its cheap.

But if you can grab it with bitcoin that's better for a bundle.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
Yes, I agree with your opinion, in the past 24 hours, the purchase of eth is terrible. I need to think carefully before buying it. Please do like me, good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

Not only ethereum broke the record for going down this year, almost all altcoins not doing good until now. We can see some pumps but just a fake one. After it pumps it goes down and down. Still waiting for a big bull run before the year ends.

Yup it is better to invest on ETH now and have a huge profit when it goes $1000+.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes, in my opinion it is also like that, now is the right time to start ETH investment, currently eth prices are dropping drastically and are very suitable for the time to buy, most likely will rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

Agree with you, maybe now is right time to invest in ethereum, but which price should I buy? I mean if you buy around 358 USD are you sure it won't go down again? and how long will it take for me to hold? what do you think ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I think you are quite correct, this is the best time to push in enough funds and buy ETH because from next month the price there might be in a bullrun. The present price of 358 is okay for a buy. Thanks
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Can't remember what month last year but I bought ETH at around $250 rate, still in profit if you haven't sold your ETH yet bought last year. Now it really the time to buy some and HODL. It'll be "ber" months again soon, so ETH is probably preparing us for a bull run in the next coming months. Let's just be positive  Grin
ethereumnis great indeed and u thonk a lor of peopel who invested in it are do happy now about havi g it in their hands
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
ethereum js nice and i have always believed in it? so j tuonk that i ak so happy about it and i want it to shone on as long as possible
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Can't remember what month last year but I bought ETH at around $250 rate, still in profit if you haven't sold your ETH yet bought last year. Now it really the time to buy some and HODL. It'll be "ber" months again soon, so ETH is probably preparing us for a bull run in the next coming months. Let's just be positive  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

One of the top trader ( I forgot his name, will try to search him again and edit this reply ) predicted that we are going to experience a huge dump this August before the great bullish run starts again. But some believed (I do also) that the dump is because of the ETF has been delayed this September, check this link: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-loses-7-000-support-after-etf-delay-altcoins-suffer-large-losses. Don't panic, this is a good time to invest in crypto and buy some ETH or BTC, always take advantage of what is happening.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Personally I'm looking for $50 ETH. That's probably still overvalued.
Pages:
Jump to: