Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way for newbies to buy bitcoin or ethereum - page 6. (Read 1945 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
well, i will prefer both of but Trading in altcoins can be risky as well as if you are new to trading than it can't be good for you. So, as my opinion i suggest you to learn more about trade after investment.

You may be right about that, but I do not think it's a problem if someone already understands and gives him instructions on how to transact, because everyone needs time to study and understand it slowly, if he is silent and does not ask about trades he may not understand how to play trading .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://www.gdax.com/TRADE

best place to buy Coins.

0% fee when u use the limit order option!

youtube it for tutorials. Its easy!

Edit: GDAX is the sister company to coinbase so you can transfer it back over to follow the market when your on the move with your iphone Cheesy
Activity: 29
Just buy a couple of altcoins and keep track of them with twitter and blockfolio app and then u learn how the game works. Worked fine for me earn a couple 100 dollars a month now!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
the best way to buy bitcoin is via coinbase and localbitcoin and in philippines I think its coins ph

To buy bitcoins, we have many websites they can allow you to buy bitcoins for USD. but localbitcoins is good you can find it nearby your place, and it is worth. I will buy bitcoins in my local BTC exchanging website. They do not give an accurate price, but still, it is ok for me because don't have any other source to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
well, i will prefer both of but Trading in altcoins can be risky as well as if you are new to trading than it can't be good for you. So, as my opinion i suggest you to learn more about trade after investment.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
the best way to buy bitcoin is via coinbase and localbitcoin and in philippines i think its coins ph
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
It is easy for newbie to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from Coinbase. Just submit identity verification and it is good to go.

Alternatively, localbitcoin is another choice. But IMO, coinbase is much more easier to use.
localbitcoin is still my top priority choice
Activity: 36
My honest suggestion is that all newbies should look for reliable bitcoin platforms where they can first of all learn and gather as much information before they take the plunge. Don't fall victim to scammers because you are in a hurry to get in. Arm yourself with information, for it is power!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
My opinion is, those who use new Bitcoin can now buy Bitcoin.However,It would be best to understand the opportunity.For example,Bitcoin was down a few days before this post reply. Then I bought some bitcoin.I have benefited a lot.I think bitcoin may be $ 10000 + at the end of this year.so buy and hold bitcoin all newbies.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
Since you are newbie, I think you should have invested in ethereum and bitcoin after a few days. Because to gain a good profit by investing, you must have experience for that. To be efficient, have courage, self-confidence, patience. However I do not have any idea about Ethereum. So I am telling you to buy bitcoin for long term investment from a good site. You will be much more beneficial in this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
It is easy for newbie to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from Coinbase. Just submit identity verification and it is good to go.

Alternatively, localbitcoin is another choice. But IMO, coinbase is much more easier to use.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
localbitcoin, bestchenge, long ago became badchenge, but I personally bought from a friend at the rate of the central bank
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
At the beginning I was buying bitcoin from Paxful. Many people at Paxful are very honest and trusted, although Paxful has receive some negative reviews on the internet. I have bought also bitcoin from Spectrocoin, that was very good for me. At Paxful you havve to discuss with the seller of the bitcoin and you have some conditions, at Spectrocoin it is very simple to do this. It took me 5 minutes each time to transfer the money, buy the bitcoin, and withdraw the bitcoin.

Paxful is good and all if you know who you are dealing with, a lot of the accounts are bought and sold and there are serious scams being carried out there. I'd advice the OP to steer clear of paxful as a newbie, same as the currency exchange section of this forum.
Activity: 200
You can first try to buy some on Coinbase, which is one of the most famous and oldest website  Wink
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
At the beginning I was buying bitcoin from Paxful. Many people at Paxful are very honest and trusted, although Paxful has receive some negative reviews on the internet. I have bought also bitcoin from Spectrocoin, that was very good for me. At Paxful you havve to discuss with the seller of the bitcoin and you have some conditions, at Spectrocoin it is very simple to do this. It took me 5 minutes each time to transfer the money, buy the bitcoin, and withdraw the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff

I dont think there is any difference between the way a noob buys crypto currencies compared to how an old hand hand does it. Coinbase is safe enough and the preferred method although it leaves a lot to be desired as first orders can seemingly drag on forever. Local bitcoins is also an excellent option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
before getting to know Ethereum and investing it would be nice to hold on to bitcoin for now, read through the many threads. very helpful in certain matters that will trade, and invest, should start with the basics.
Activity: 29
Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff

Coinbase honestly.
Activity: 112
register on a good exchange, for example bitrex or livecoin and from the exchange to buy coins.
Activity: 16
thanks guys

I was asking not for myself but i have some friends which want to join the journey but when they initially sign up to i.e coinbase it takes so much time for verifications etc to be finalised and then they are restricted to the amount they can initially purchase thus having to sometimes wait weeks before they can buy enough to invest what they want or need etc
Pages:
Jump to: