Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way for newbies to buy bitcoin or ethereum - page 7. (Read 1945 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
The most easiest way for a US/UK citizen is obviously coinbase. But if you are someone from a smaller country its difficult to buy cryptos especially ethereum. Easiest of all ways is to buy bitcoin using any local bitcoin provider and then exchange those bitcoins to ethereum feom a top exchange like bitfinex or bittrex. This is really easiest of all the ways.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
If you have a Coinbase account, then you also have a GDAX account, as they are run by the same company. GDAX will let you perform instant market buys and sells, and transfers between Coinbase and GDAX are free and instant.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Not sure why you need to make purchases quickly, as I remember coinbase locks in your price when you buy and you get that amount of coins delivered.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
Arbitrage trading is profitable but also risky, even not say around altcoins thay are much more, you have to be train your self before starting to do
Activity: 134
Merit: 147
Trading in alt coins can be risky and probably not good if you are new to trading and crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
a newbie is best stay away from Ethereum as it gets dumped hard most of the times and a newbie doesn't naturally know what to do about it. only experience traders know what a pump and dump is and how to make money from them.

as for bitcoin, if you already have a coinbase account then you have found a rather easy way to buy bitcoin already!

That would be true that if your friend is still a newbie he or she should stay away from Ethereum I really think it is too soon for him to invest in it, and just stick to bitcoin for the time being, read first the many thread that are helpful in certain thing that will let you earn, trade, and invest, you should start with the basic,

And I am exchanging by bitcoin or other crypto's with poloniex and you can sure trade from it.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff

For BTC I always use LocalBItcoins. Buy them with national bank transfer (quicker like you need) or meet in person. If seller is online you can get your BTC in 10 minutes and not to mention that they offer better value than exchanges like coinbase
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
a newbie is best stay away from Ethereum as it gets dumped hard most of the times and a newbie doesn't naturally know what to do about it. only experience traders know what a pump and dump is and how to make money from them.

as for bitcoin, if you already have a coinbase account then you have found a rather easy way to buy bitcoin already!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff
Pages:
Jump to: