Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 15. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Of course bounty because its the easiest way for us to get money with just posting and comment and repost their post in social media to make social awareness about this program. From bounty I get a lot of benefit especially to get another income to support my economic in life
Activity: 183
April 20, 2018, 12:48:17 AM
Invest and hold is the easiest way, you don't need to do anything after investing, only to stay attention and sell at the right time. I consider bounty campaigns similar to an investment in ICOs.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
In my opinion, the best way to increase capital is to buy a coin at the pre-ICO stage with a good discount and hold. This will save you not only your savings but also your nerves!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
I think to earn a lot of money is worth combining bounty campaigns and trading, it can bring very good profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
I think that mining nowadays is the best way to earn money. You are free to choose any promising at your opinion coin for mining and get profit. Trading and other ways require more skills and time.
This type of earnings requires large investments and certain knowledge. I do not think that the average user can do this effectively. Plus, I think that earnings in this area are quickly balanced by the market and it is not very large.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 19, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
The best way to hold is to work hard and work smart. Do plenty of homework and don’t use shortcuts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 19, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
Invest Trade and Bounty are both good in terms of earning money. Invest and Trade is very much profitable if the trader is well experienced. Bounty on the other hand is only profitable if the ICO project is successful and also a good one to begin with.
Activity: 756
April 19, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

Why I can not find the answer mining. Mining of coins on my mind is the best way of earning money. This is really predictable and profitable activity like a business not like a gambling in case of trading.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 19, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
Do not only trade but also other projects in the crypto currency. Now is a good time to do GOOD ICO and offi- cally register them. It's a good time to do services for crypto currency. Business is near crypto currency. Listing and the like.
In the coming years, people who deal with crypto currency will not become millionaires. They will become dollar millionaires.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 19, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
Judging by the fact that most of the talking about the bounty. We have a big part in this forum bounty hunters rather than professional investors. It is a pity, I had hoped to see the other indicators, for the benefit of investors and traders.
Activity: 208
April 19, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
Invest hold and bounty I think it's the most likely to earn money. At this time the crypto market began to show
a positive activity, in the sense that the coins begin to show an increase. By way of invest hold and bounty I am sure we will get a double profit.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
I think that mining nowadays is the best way to earn money. You are free to choose any promising at your opinion coin for mining and get profit. Trading and other ways require more skills and time.
Activity: 191
April 19, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Have a degree and work hard to obtain higher position or start owning new business but in crypto Invest and hold is the best way, while your money is in the investment join some legit and good bounty programs and have fun. Money will come at times youll need it the most dont worry especially if you got good investments.
Activity: 378
April 19, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
well for me the best way to get money is through bounty doing some airdrop is good but you can get a small amount of it so go with bounty because it has a lot of profits in their
Activity: 279
April 19, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
now obviously no need to spend cryptocurrency you just look at this green market and in any case do not spend something now
Activity: 231
April 19, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
the best way is to leave your cryptocurrency for a while and wait until there is a jump.do not think that this jump does not happen and do not waste just like that
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
The best way to earn money  depend your personal  time and money availability. for me, the best way to earn money is trading ,buy low price and sell at high price .so easy!
Activity: 34
April 19, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
In the cryptocurrency sector the best way to earn money is to a run bounty campaigns.

Following are the best campaigns to run for successful Bounty for ICO
1) Signatures on BitcoinTalk Forum
2) Social Media Networks
3) Translation into a local language
4) Good ICO Website and White Paper
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
April 19, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Why is there no "MINING" item in this vote?
In the world of crypto currency me, as many led mining ... On the forum I was looking for useful information about it.
After that I learned about bounty companies and airdrops.
At the moment, I combine all these methods.   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

In Cryptocurrencies you can earn money by join a campaign program that pay you in cryptocurrency.
You can mining crypto too and later you can sell your crypto in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: