Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 17. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 18, 2018, 02:54:10 AM
The best way to earn money in the market is trading it, since you can monitor the market and see that some altcoins do 80% of growth and fall in one day, you can make good money on it  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
I think the best strategy to earn more money in the future is to hold your coin and have more patience to be successful someday and bounty champaign suits me because I can make money by doing some tasks that can give me a token or coins to be exchanged for real money.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
The world of cryptographic currencies is full of opportunities to make a lot of money. In this case, investors' strategies are very important. I think the best way to make money is to make ico. true and good ico always earns you money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
The best way to make money depends not on marginality, but on the skills and knowledge of a person. Someone will lose all the money on investment, but will be able to make good money on bounty
Activity: 86
April 18, 2018, 02:32:50 AM
I voted for Bounty because for my experienced, it is the most easirmer way to earn money "surely" with no risks involved. Also the investment only is time and effort so you do not have to invest your own money. Just do the tasks and wait for your compensation at the end of the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 18, 2018, 02:31:58 AM
You should choose all of it except airdrop as those three have a higher chances to earn decent amount and just forget airdrop. However, if you just want a low risk way I would suggest invest and hold and join bounty, have a target months or years to sell your holdings but you should also consider the current market situation.

Yet you should remember that these all have risk and it's up to you how you'll handle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 18, 2018, 02:16:07 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

If we talk about crypto industry there are different ways to earn money.
1. If you have sufficient budget then you can invest in different solid coins and can earn handsome profit depend upon your investment planning.
2. You can engage in different bounty/signature campaigns to get considerable crypto tokens without any investments.
3. You can write articles for Web blogs,faucet online games,in this way you can earn free crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:08:48 AM
I think that investing in quality projects, and then growing up with the project and letting profits run, can get good returns instead of always trading. Selling them easily will make you miss the opportunity to make money one after another. The era of digital currency has come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 01:51:58 AM
Mining of coins is the best. Holding them til they have a higher price. Investing on some altcoins that have a good project.Then signature campaign can earn some coins.
Activity: 89
April 18, 2018, 01:51:36 AM
Yep. The best way to make money is to join the bounty. You can live every day by taking a few bounty a month.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
for me personally, the best way to make money is to participate in Bounty
Activity: 33
April 18, 2018, 01:46:56 AM
I don't know clearly what you want to talk about? You want to earn money through hold, trade or airdrop and bounty. Now, there are many ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency. If you have no money to invest, I suggest you should join in airdrop and Bounty. Here is the best group which give you airdrop and bounty : https://t.me/joinchat/HRL3fBIvVz_I22ZSXv6MuQ
Activity: 136
April 18, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
In my views the best way to earn money is  bounty. Because many companies offers to participates in different kinds of campaigns such as Signature Campaigns, Social media campaigns.If you are participate to promote the projects then companies gives you free token for that work. and I think it is th best way to earn money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
it seems to me that the best way to make money is by investing nothing, participating in Bounty and getting free tokens
Activity: 51
April 18, 2018, 01:37:38 AM
The best way to make money is a signature campaign, it is not easy to campaign about a digital currency company, but from just writing down our view of the crypto I will get is coin coins that can be cashed and invested.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:14:12 AM
I think the biggest profit you can make if you combine several activities (trading, holding, bounty), thereby diversifying your deposit into many sources of income   Wink
Activity: 56
April 18, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

Invest and Trade.BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
Actually you can have a strategy like this.
You can start with bounties and meantime you can try to learn with reading.
Your capital can be the profit of the bounty so you will not afraid to loose so much with that earning.
When you reach a meaningful capital you can start trading.
With weekly period you can realize also your 10% of bounty profit.
That means you will earn every time and with that strategy your only loss is time.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 12:43:33 AM
Bounty is for me the best way to earn money because right now I am into bounty campaign. In bounty you don't need to have a capital as compared to other choices because in bounty just need to join campaign and at the end of the ICO money is being credited to your wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 18, 2018, 12:28:02 AM
The choices above are all both good on how to earn money in crypto, like investing, trading, joining airdrops and bounty campaign. But generally speaking the best way on how we earn money in crypto are by way of being active from time to time on accessing crypto business, by using good strategies and being highly knowledgeable on cryptocurrency business.
Pages:
Jump to: