Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 25. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
If you want to be successful, you should master your skills in both trading and holding. Bounty will help you earn some tokens to begin with. And you can make a fortune out of a couple tokens or lose it all.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 21, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
in my oppinion, the coinmarket is very unstable, and it's so hard to trade any coins, so invest in some good coins and hold for long enough to get money is my best way
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 21, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

Invest and hold would be the best choice among those though all of them will help you earn money without doubt with airdrops on the top list of the lowest risks but it also provides very low value mostly while bounty campaigns are very easy and simple it is irregular as a source of income. For me buying and holding is the best way to earn and maintain your savings specially with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
The best way to earn and make money and kickstart your portfolio  in this industry is through bounty campaigns. Here, you earn money for doing simple task. This is the most recommended for newbies
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
I think that the best way is to balance and act in all directions that you proposed for the answers, in a comprehensive way you can achieve the best results
Activity: 429
March 21, 2018, 08:49:20 AM
I run bounty program as i know it has a low risk...But recently i have to understand how trading works,so i'm planning on how to start trading and invest in good ico.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 21, 2018, 06:58:04 AM
maybe I can give suggestion about the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency which is you need to keep trying and never stop from your work related to cryptocurrency. with doing many times and many works, I am sure that in the end, we can earn much money and we can try many things in cryptocurrency. I am sure that from this forum, we can have a good list to start and we can try one by one to earn money. but like I said before, we need to do again and again and if in one job, we cannot earn a big money, we can try another job which could give us a big money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
Best way to earn money from crypto world is by doing bounty. Yes its really hard to do bounty lots of reporting to do but you know the great part is you don't show any funds or investment of money when doing bounty its just effort patience and time but its really pay off. Lots of my friends doing bounty and I can't believe they earning for a living and they show me how to do it and its easy just need an organized method for bounty and reporting yes its time consuming but if you know how to manage your time then bounty is for you. Time is gold here, so conserve your energy also and its not good to be lazy when doing bounty so you better have a determination and optimistic mind soon  you will know what  I am talking. Happy bounty to everyone.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
Everyone has their own ways of earning money, I think it's worth trying all the options and then just stopping at one thing.

And it depands on your skills, you may not follow the others' ways.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
If you want to have money, then you should devote your time and sacrifice many things for what you believe in suitable to get you money. On the other hand, it might seem hard from the beginning since you are not used to it, but in time you will get used to it and will be able to draw some good profits
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 21, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
Trading is the best for earning money but you need to work hard for education.
Read some docs about trading and learn harmonic patterns Smiley
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
March 21, 2018, 01:38:10 AM
Trading,mining,Invest in ICOs or bounty they are best way to earn money, it is just on how you handle that way,you should research first to have strategy or ideas.
Activity: 69
March 21, 2018, 01:25:18 AM
I make money in all three ways, hold investment, trade investment and investment bonuses
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

BTC There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. but I think the most important of them is ico. ico always makes money for you.BTC
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 21, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
Research on solid coins and find the lowest price you could possible buy. hold the coin and accumulate as much as possible while it is still cheap.While accumulating you must be responsible enough to be updated on the latest updates and development of that coin, wait for all time high and sell. Once successful repeat the process again and again in every market cycle. 😊
Activity: 616
March 20, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
If you have a lot of free time and know how to trade, then you can try to earn a daily trading. But this involves a huge risk.
If you have a main good job and free money, then it's better to invest to HOLD or buy equipment to mine.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
There are many ways to Eran lot of money.  I think Trading is the best way to earn money here in Crypto currency. Because it is the best platform of blockchain technology. its  gives you the maximum potential earnings. So you can  invest it and Eran lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 20, 2018, 01:36:46 PM
The best way is bounty, thats what i think about it. Reason is one and mainly - you dont need any investment, only your time. So tryhard and you will get what you want.            
I feel there should have been another option there that includes bounty and trading. Bounty is a very good form to increase what you have, but trading even makes it more awesome as you trade the fluctuations.

Holding most of these coins really do not make any sense and I feel it is over rated, because if you can learn how to trade and make use of the long term fluctuations to buy back lower, it makes even more sense to have more holding and even have a lot of profit in the process.

Earning money is not guaranteed in anything until you start seeing the profit but the only thing that makes it different is that at least with a good project, you can still be a bit rest assured that you can see something tangible from the whole thing. Everyone should have their own strategy as to how they want to invest and as long as you are utilizing every opportunity, you should be fine with earning money and all depends on your ability to make use of what you have to earn.
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
Many former investors now become bounty hunters. Many were disappointed in the trade in crypto currency, having lost some of the invested funds and daring to try themselves in bounty campaigns, like myself. Starting to earn this way, I for half a year reimbursed all my losses and even increased my deposit!
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
March 20, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Trading short term to build up enough money to invest long term is the best way to go.  Though you have to be good at it.  Once you are though that's how you make crazy money investing in solid projects that go big eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: