Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 21. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:09:47 PM
I took the best ways are investment and bounties. If you find a good project.  Whole doing their voices you can also invest in them..  Or better still use money you get from one project to invest in another project..
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
I believe bounty is the best way, as it is the only option that can provide a stable income. The other ones are speculative.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 03, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
Airdrop no longer brings the desired profit. If you do not have seed capital, you can start with a bounty while picking up your team and accumulating capital to invest in the crypto currency. You can also try to invest in iso.
Activity: 99
April 03, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Of course, the most effective from the position of money will be active trading. But you need to be a real expert and keep your hand on the pulse.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 02, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
The best way to earn money is by working hard and working smart! Cryptocurrencies will help you to become rich! The only thing that you should do is to use all of your knowledge and your skills.
Activity: 68
April 02, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
I think a good way to earn money is to invest in some promising ICO
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
April 02, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
It would be joining bounty campaigns because you can earn as much as $1k or more every campaigns you have joined if and only if that campaign has achieved success,or it reached its hardcap probably that project will become massively few months from its ICO that is why it is better to participate with these campaigns becuase you will not risk anything but your time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 02, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley I'm doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
The best way to make money is to invest in Bitcoin. If you now have a large enough capital, you can buy some of the best coins. Then you just have to hold the coins until the price can be high many times over the capital you have previously issued. This is a very profitable way.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
My friend the best way to earn money was for joining crypto currency because theres a lot of people really makes a big profit by earning crypto coins.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
Trading on the stock exchange is even better to deal with because by that time the conditions for trade will be even better. I for that to use the old checked up ways of earnings in any case.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
The best way is of course trading, but you need to get the initial capital for it and have experience.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
The best salary is an investment. Investments in ICO bring very good profits. The truth and the risks are very large .... In order to invest in ICO, it takes a lot of time to study the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
April 02, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
Best way to earn money is to learn how to do multiple jobs like doing office work at daytime and running your own business in mosr of your free time. Also value the money that you are earning because its very difficult to earn it but for skme other people its so easy for them to waste it.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
Previously, the most profitable was mining, now payback of purchased equipment, at least 6 months:( It is sad...
You would have only done well with mining few years ago with bitcoin or some of the altcoins that have gotten huge so far after a while, but there are still some altcoins that anyone can mine and you can still hold some good quantity in the long run to see where it ends, but for someone who does not have much to invest, I would rather stick with bounty instead as that at least gives you something to look forward to by just working for it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I am really surprised that so many people here voted for airdrop. OK, I can even state that you can earn money on Bounty, but do not you think that it is better to make the initial investment and start trading?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
Bounty and airdrop come as the easiest ways, but some would be averse to making a dump of their social nets accounts (if you take Twitter or FB). So in bounty stick to the projects you believe in only

I stake on trading and mining, but these need some initial investment which bounties and airdrops can provide
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:50:51 AM
Investation. but do not use personal money. I rely on bounty to be able to earn a salary and I can use to re-invest this is a way to get finances from cryptocurrency that do not need much capital
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 27, 2018, 03:14:59 PM
Surprised with the poll results. In my mind, best way to earn money is where the most profit you are getting. And this is definitely trading. Of course, you should have a lot of experience, but that's another story.
I am not surprised at all. For newbies it is easier to join bounty and earn money without investment, also many people are not good traders so result is reasonable.
3 results for airdrops, these guys are fooling themselves  Smiley

I don't agree with that at all. ICO ads are getting the boot.

Legitimate airdrops exist and, like bounties which also have a chance of giving you squat, you will start seeing them more. Even profitable and real projects need marketing.

You just have to know how to weed through obvious phishing attempts and bs. I'd rather bet my time on several coins that I think will do well than on one that falls flat.

It all depends how much are you willing to risk. Trading is very risky - you have to have some money to start and requires most experience.
Hodling requires less experience but you still have to put some money on the table.
Bounties and airdrops require just some time to establish accounts on web services and you are ready to go.

In my opinion bounties and airdrops are the best solution for people who are new to cryptocurrencies, because it requires minimum money invested and you don't have to be very knowledgeable to take part in it.
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Surprised with the poll results. In my mind, best way to earn money is where the most profit you are getting. And this is definitely trading. Of course, you should have a lot of experience, but that's another story.
I am not surprised at all. For newbies it is easier to join bounty and earn money without investment, also many people are not good traders so result is reasonable.
3 results for airdrops, these guys are fooling themselves  Smiley

I don't agree with that at all. Also, the token in your signature had an airdrop not too long ago.

Think about it - paid ICO ads are getting the boot.

Legitimate airdrops exist and, like bounties which also have a chance of giving you squat, you will start seeing them more. Even profitable and real projects need marketing.

You just have to know how to weed through obvious phishing attempts and bs. I'd rather bet my time on several coins that I think will do well than on one that falls flat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
March 27, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
3 results for airdrops, these guys are fooling themselves  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: