Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 20. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
I think the best way to earn money is only doing bounties and filling airdrops and we have done minimum thirty bounties for earn thirty thousand rupees per month from this work.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
All stated options are good ways of earning morning,  but i have priority on bounty you do not have to invest, just ensure not to flip your coin when you are rewarded wait till it increase to good amount to take profit.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
I would not consider them separately, for greater efficiency of earning money, all four factors are important. But as much as possible to develop the factor to which you prefer. For example, I collect bounties, but I trade better on the stock exchange. Therefore, I focus on trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
if you ask for the best way, i will say all of your 4 choice its all good way, so just do all of them will be perfect to earn money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:09:53 AM
i don't have much money to invest. So the best way to earn money without spend a lot of money is with Bounty. It's simple work although you are still a student, you can do it without disturbing your lesson.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:45:09 AM
I prefer to participate in Bounty-campaigns and to earn good reward for simple work.
For investment the wide experience and large current assets is necessary.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 10, 2018, 01:39:54 AM
The poll is saying that the best way to earn is through bounty. Obviously, this thread is definitely full of bounty hunters who are not involved in trading or even holding. I think I don't agree that the best way to earn is through bounty. The best way to earn for me is actually through trading. Crypto trading though, unlike bounty hunting, requires some skillful strategies and techniques.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
just because im a bounty hunters of course i say bounty campaign, work diligently, hard and always keep good spirit while doing that, although you will face a scam project, but always keep spirit and dont give up. Grin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 10, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
from all list, I think it's shown to us how to earn money and I think that is the best things that we can do to earn money. but we need to remember, as long as we can do a work in all of the lists, we can really make a money and we can join in all of that list. maybe we need to manage our time to do that work so we can do all the list without having a problem.
Activity: 224
April 09, 2018, 11:03:02 PM
I believe in long term investment. Of course I hold my coins).
My last ITO - NagriCoin. They propose buyback - so I don't needed to trade.
Activity: 21
April 09, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
As  newbie i have not enough idea on this... but i know everyone here can help...thanks...but i am using airdrops...
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
how to earn money on bitcoin and crypto currency can be done with many things, but the quickest way to get it I think with the way invest and trade is profitable by way of fast trading or slow trading
Activity: 39
April 09, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
No need to thank.Now (until the total fund of 10 billion coins is spent), you can get 20,000 coins every day just posting a post. If interesting - MarinecoinWe are trying to create an fair distribution.And we hope that thanks to this, coins will be distributed to many people, and the community will only benefit from this.The coin is already traded on the stock exchange.The project is being revived (it began in the distant 2013).The coin will have a wide range of modern technologies, so, definitely, there will be some value in the world of crypto currency.The unfortunate situation with the miners in the past prompted the main developers to develop the project without their need. Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to operate the network without dependence on the miners (although a small mining will still be present).The developer - at the stage of distribution of the coin - does not hasten to talk about all the features of the coin.For example: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. The latest technology will be the most interesting, but about it - in the future.It is known that the coin will challenge the bitcoin, and not only.
Activity: 70
April 07, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
The most of users said it is a bounty so I'm agree with them!
I don't regret bout participating in WeLocal Bounty.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

I think it's better to invest in a start-up or choose the crypto currency that will give in the mid-term X10, it's necessary to select such projects, it's 1 for 100 coins, I also participate in the bounty only as a subscription, I do not like the rectum in social networks, generation, which can cause demand for a coin.
Activity: 67
April 05, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
Now I think crypto is the best way to earn qucik money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
in my opinion, with minimal investments you can earn on trading and engaged in speculation (buying cheaper and selling more expensive). also without any investment, you can participate in various bounty programs and similar freebies.
Activity: 85
April 05, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
The no. one best way to earn money without any capital or money involved is through bounty campaign and airdrops because you just need to be qualified in a certain campaign and do the work they ask then they will compensate you on what you work base on the stake on their Campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
April 03, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
Not sure if it's been covered, probably has but I'll throw in my two cents.

Another way to earn is called staking.  Some coins will mint new coins if you leave them in the wallet and the wallet is open.  Some coins have a low reward and some have very high rewards, but generally speaking those lose value as the coin supply increases.  When you hit 1000% interest it gets crazy.

I currently like low-cap coins with low coin supply.  Some of my favorites are listed below.

Castle Airdrop Platform (CSTL) Airdrops AND 100% STAKES!
 Platinum Bar (XPTX) Extremely low cap and 230% stake rate,
 Monkey Project (MONK) another low cap gem with a variable stake rate.

I highly recommend checking out any staking coin!
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 06:18:53 PM
Bounty Campaigns are a very easy way to gain quick money and there is a suitable category for everyone. But if you have money to invest, you should do so, and take part in bounties too. For despite free money both involve risk and research, as you must know all bounty campaigns are not genuine.
Pages:
Jump to: