Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 30. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
This is very easy. Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto because it gives you the maximum potential earnings. Unlike mining where the income is like steady and it will only change when the coin you are mining changes in price a lot.
For me, it all depends if you have enough funds and resources to trade or invest, but there's nothing wrong with it because if you have a goal to achieve then you become more determined to reach it. There are lots of ways to earn money like bounties, you can start even at low expense. No matter what, as long as you work hard for it, then that's what it all takes and counts.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:42:07 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

The best way to earn money is by investing or trading. If talking about bounty campaign, not all bounty success at the end of ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 17, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
I've been in this forum for a while now and it's only bounty hunting that gives me a real profit because you don't need a capital anymore so you can start. Bounty really helped me a lot and it became the best way to earn me money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

why not do all of it. invest and hold what you think will boom for the future, invest and become a day trader of volatile coins, join airdrops and bounty campaign.
bounty is very profitable if you have high ranking account.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
invest trade is a great option but must seek sufficient funds and always use cutloss if you don't want to lose too much or hold a very long time, to get the funds follow bounty campaign
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 17, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
The poll result says it all. Most of us here in this forum probably cannot afford to invest and with that, bounty is here to rescue. Bounty continuously giving opportunity to earn for those who cannot afford to invest. Making it almost everyone to join the crypto world. And I am sure some of those traders we're also earning from bounty which then they use to invest in long and short term. Whatever you choose, do it with passion, then, your work will no longer be as tiring as before.
Activity: 672
March 17, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
I think that the best way to earn money in crypto-currencies today is indeed the ICO, because I can not imagine anything else. Of course, there are a lot of projects that have good and promising ideas and there are a lot of such projects.
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 17, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
Firstly, I think that invest trade/live trading - in short, short-term trade is the best way to earn money. But need experience and take some profitable coins.
Bounty earn money also good for earn money. But, nowadays it is very difficult to get more money from bounty.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
I always believe that the best way to earn money, is when you did not take any money out from your pocket.
After all, we all are talking about earning.
Investing have high risk so I won't go for it, and I don't have a lot of extra but time.
So bounty works perfect for me.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
Bounty and trade is better, join any bounty so that you have a earning token then trade it so you dont have any capital came from your wallet. But you must do effort and have a patience by doing this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I think bounties are becoming overrated these days.  there are huge amounts of people joining in but helas the number of scam ICO's is increasing too.  I've chosen 4-5 bounties of not so small projects and if my estimation is correct, 3-4 are scams of which one confirmed.  If a bounty program lasts for months and they turn out to be a scam, you'll be ripped off for months.  So I think it's better to invest and trade some rather than purely focussing on bounties.  Let the sig bounties be an extra but don't put your hopes on them.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
Better off to just work a job in the real world where you are guarenteed to make money instead of playing the lottery.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 17, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
This is very easy. Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto because it gives you the maximum potential earnings. Unlike mining where the income is like steady and it will only change when the coin you are mining changes in price a lot.
I agree with your statement, thanks to the strong price hikes on all cryptocurrencies, trading on the exchange can bring more profit than mining. But you should pay attention to the fact that without the experience of trading on the exchange, without knowing the market of cryptocurrencies and their behavior, you can lose money. It is necessary to understand correctly the mechanism of price change and many other nuances. As for Airdrops, they are inherently incapable of making a profit, because they are made to attract interest and attention to their coins and airdrops are more suitable for beginners. Therefore, investing and trading are the best options for earning.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
There is no one and only view on this question. For me it is investing in ICO.
Activity: 201
March 17, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
As I think - we need to do everything little by little. Keep some coins in long. To trade part of the portfolio. Participate in profitable bounty. And so on
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
For me the best way to earn money is to seek a job then invest in crypto and hod it wait until the price of your investment is x5 bigger than on what you have been invested.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
the best way is working in a real job. try to save money from daily job and invest in crypto.
This is how i started to invest in crypto. Save as much as you can to win big.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 17, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
As I've already lost too much money on classic trades, I don't want to do the same in cryptos... so, for me, the best way to earn money is to work in bounties campaigns and then HODL every earned coin. This way I hope to see my capital growing, and thel I'll look into investing in some projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 17, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
For me the best way to earn a huge amount of money is by investing and holding. However it is not applicable to most of us, including me. Investing is done when you already have an initial money. Bounties are also good ways to earn money however it is tedious for some who have physical jobs unlike investing where you just have to wait for your money to grow
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
March 17, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
There are many best ways to earn money. In my opinion, mining, investing, and trading are the basics to earn money. Signature campaigns are optional. And if you want to have money, then you should devote your time and sacrifice many things for what you believe in suitable to get you money. On the other hand, it might seem hard from the beginning since you are not used to it, but in time you will get used to it and will be able to draw some good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: