Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 31. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 09:29:15 AM
bounty is an easy way to earn money
you can follow all the bounty in amazix managing https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
The best way to earn money is if you could do all 4 that had been mentioned in the poll and those are to trade, to join or invest in ico, to become an airdrop and bounty hunter, but of course you have to study and do research about the coin and/or token that you will invest with most especially if you will do cryptocurrency trading and participate with ico since you would need fund to start crypto trading and join icos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
I prefer to join signature campaign or bounty because nothing to loose by joining a campaign, imagine just post only 3 in forum you will receive stakes that will converted to tokens and trade it to money its just simple like that you will earn money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
March 17, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
just go and work man. if you do not have enough education, go study then. if you already have 1M$, just invest it in crypto and be happy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 17, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
What happened to selling stuffs?
It looks when we are talking about method how to earn money that most people are forgetting that they can sell something and earn money.
Can you add selling stuff to that poll too?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
i did hold and also do short term and long term trading. i did invest in some ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
It depend from external conditions. Market rise quickly, have some free time – trading, of course. Market rise – down – rise – down and have money – investing. Airdrop and bounty are less profit, but you re not lost money, good solution for weak market.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
March 17, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
It depends from your free time. If you are in crypto with fulltime, I recommend you to do all of this stuff, with time you will understand wich way easiest for you and gives you more profit than others.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
In any of proposed options can be earn, need only couple aspects of this experience and capital (for investment).

If little experience and there is no capital => bounty.
If experience there is and there is no capital => acquiring the his on bounty.
If there is both - decide here is your strategy and style of profit. Wink
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
I have no big capital! Therefore I can't invest huge bags. Therefore for me the best way to earn it to participate in baunty campaigns.I hope I will be able to invest on large in perspective projects soon.
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I've been doing bounties for the mean time since I have just recently joined in this community and I still work from a formal job.Doing bounties is good for me because the task can be easily manage plus I don't need to put up any money. In return I can get payouts from what I worked for and from it I can start to invest I guess. But hopefully in the long run I can engage in mining too. At the same time it broadens my knowledge.
Activity: 406
March 17, 2018, 06:19:09 AM
As far as I am concerned trading is the best way to earn money.
it can be like that if you've high capital and good knowledge.
if you're only doing bounty so will be hard to be millionaire.
Activity: 102
March 17, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
I think all can be a good way to earn money but if you are looking to earn with no money then you can do airdrop and bounty. Remember airdrop is free money but not all airdrop will pay us. The good way to earn is with bounty because you do it with no money involved. You just need to do task or any bounty campaigns which suit you. If you are good in translating, you can do translation campaign but as a newbie you can join the social media campaign which requires only account in facebook and twitter and signature campaign. If you have money then you can do day trading or if you are aiming for the long term then invest your money in a altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
All choices is best way to earn money, But if you want to earn money without investment join Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 17, 2018, 05:36:06 AM
I think the choice of what you do has a lot to do with personality and lifestyle. Some people have a schedule that does not let them devote a couple of hours each day to cryptocurrencies so for them trading over a single 8 hour period might be a better fit than devoting a couple hours everyday to doing bounties. Other people are technologically savvy enough to enjoy fine tuning a mining rig.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
the best way to earn huge amount of money is to participate in Bounty campaigns like facebook twitter signature campaigns. Airdrop is good to earn money too everyday fill up airdrop more chance to get free coins.
Activity: 78
March 17, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Because I don't have a capital to invest into crypto I go for Bounty because its easy to earn token or coins to exchange it into money by doing some task that was ask.. And as long as you are patient to Hold your token and join all bounty campaign I know you will be a successful in near future..
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
The best way to earn money is work in actual world. Having a job is inline to earn money. Investing is good way of earning money. While your money is investment it is growing even a little bit. Saving is good way of earning money too because by saving your money can be in investment or in your job. The important is you are able to produce wealth.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 17, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
I thinking about invest, hold, and bounty which could help us to earn money. we can try to join into many programs and earn some tokens so we can sell it in the market. but remember, there is no guarantee how much money that we can earn and we need to try over and over so we could earn much money. and for the bounty, I think we can choose the bounties that have a big reward and choose the good project by reading more information about the project.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
seems like mining is not included

I think you have to have a little bit more technical knowledge to be successful in mining. I don't think that mining is for everybody.   
Pages:
Jump to: