Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to earn money - page 35. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
March 16, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
For me i prefer to invest and trade rather than joining airdrop 'cause doing investment and trading is the most reliable ways here in crypto world to obtain more profits , but depends if you know how to buy legit coin to invest and trade. 'cause most of the coin nowadays is scam schemes which is after a months it turns to shitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
In my opinion, you need to try everything and then choose for yourself what gets better or what you like and brings with it profits.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 04:41:30 AM
first I choose is bounty because bounty certainly does not exist for capital expenditure and then just choose the investment hold because I am sure invest and then patience is the best way to get good results
Activity: 392
March 16, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

newbie again, the best way to earn money is. with money too. with capital you can benefit in the crypto world. certainly must have a lot of knowledge and insight.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
Inves hold and bounty for me.
I invested on some solid prokects while ago and holding them. At the same some I'm participating some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 16, 2018, 04:34:18 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

Use several methods - this is the best strategy!
I'm participant 3 bounty campaign (Momentum is signature campaign, Zonex and Krosscoin is social media campaign). Else, I'm trading on exchange. My friend is miner (he is a member of my team). So, we use all way to earn money in a crypto.
Activity: 360
March 16, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

In my view, if you have the desire and the time, day trading can bring you much more revenue than other options with the crypto currencies. The large volatility in the crypto market predisposes to very good trading on the market.  Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
The most effective way to earn money on crypto-currencies, buy it at the maximum decline and sell at the peak of the cost. I recommend investing in popular crypto-currencies, so much more reliable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 16, 2018, 04:14:54 AM
Bounty is a good way to become a stakeholder if one do not have own capital to invest directly. Moroever, it also provides the comfort of diversification of portfolio indrectly as you will have small number of toekn of many different campaigns. This provides a little shield from putting direct money into a scam.

Although, money makes money. So bigger money can be made only if you have big money to start with coupled with adequate skill to do so. the poll results are skewed for bounty though as most of us are bounty hunters.  Grin
Activity: 472
March 16, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
The best way to earn money is to do bounty campaign. Just participate signature bounty campaign and social media bounty, you can also do article bounty and content creation bounty. If you have got money then you can also do trading and hold some good coins.
Activity: 189
March 16, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
If you have a good capital then naturally you will earn more on the trade. If there is no capital then participate in bounty, airdrop. Your earnings will depend on your experience.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 04:10:47 AM
Right now the best way for me to earn money is to invest and hold. This is safer than to invest and trade. In trading we might lose our hard earned money very fast and this will really hurt. In holding our investment it's only our patience that we need and soon the chance of earning is higher.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 16, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
For me the best way to earn money is by investing in ICOs. You can make a lot of roi from ICO
But if you don't have enough money to invest, you can do bounty campaigns. It is also a good option
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 16, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
I invest and participate in various bounty campaigns, only invested in the top 200 coins by capitalization
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 16, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

for now, I think it is better if we can invest and then hold for a while because the situations are different now and we need to analyze more deep for every coin in the market. but if you can see that you have a chance to make a profit then you need to do fast move before your chance is gone because the chance will not always come to you in every day.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
airdrop and bounty is a good solution for newbie.
the first thing to do is join the airdrop or bounty program. after a successful project and get a coin, invest it or trade it into the market where the coin is listing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 01:34:26 AM
The best way to earn money is hard work. The rest of the money from hard work is invested in bitcoin.
With the investment into bitcoin is expected to increase revenue.
The development of investments in bitcoin is quite fast and large.
Activity: 120
March 16, 2018, 01:31:57 AM
I think mostly people invest to in ico. cux it's a good trading and without investment.this is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
Mostly people invest in the ico because it's the best way to trade and earn money without investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 01:22:10 AM
Depending on you, the best way to earn money, some people answer bounty but there are also people who think that trading is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: