Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to manage free money - page 3. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
The second option you specify is risky, but it's the easiest way to assess your money. For this reason, you can evaluate a large part of your money with the second option, and the remaining part with other options.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
Out of all the choices I think I would choose between bank deposits and torn between gold assets and properties because both gold and the properties will be worth something in the future and the price does not depreciate. In fact the properties are even more way expensive because it grows a certain percentage every year if you have a great view and access to the main road.

Much better to invest assets in the long run because crypto will definitely increase over time. Engaging in cryptocurrency requires a steel heart because we know volatility is one of the reasons we can get or lose profits in just a short time
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Deposit it to the bank and buy gold very well for its more liquidity savings. I think at least 30% money should be there.
The rest I prefer to invest on crypro because the speculation is extraordinary.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
Investing in the stock market can be both very lucrative and risky. If you know what you're doing, or you are very lucky, you can make a lot of money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
I think the most common and classic method in managing free money, is to simply save it. Deposit it on your bank
or keep it in a safe. Though the modern way would include investing as an option, you can still save or deposit a
portion and the other half invest it with cryptocurrency. I think that's a diversified way to manage savings or free
money. Other options such as gold investment and property investment requires a bit more to get into them, however
crypto is flexible on one's budget.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
I have always love the real estate business and I love to invest in it,while I will have my investment in the cryptocurrency as well ,nothing is wrong in it,they are all good investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
I think the best way to invest your free money was to put some portion to crypto currencies, specially these day when crypto currencies are started to soar.

and if the amount of your saving was really great, why not put some portion to real estate, it was most stable as i could think.

if you'r in the good spot where many people are living or passing a long your place, why not try money lending. of course you have to secure your money with collateral. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:13:17 AM
of course if my own is still the best way to manage free money by way of invested or in the tube for my future future. because the best way for free or not free money like that
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
April 20, 2018, 11:53:34 PM
saved for the future, do not be wasteful, buy something that really becomes our need
Activity: 728
April 20, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
You also can have a look at
bonds
stocks
cash (euro, yen an others)
direvatives (futures and options)

Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
For me best will be holding it until you will be in real need to just cash them out, those money is able to just be taken after some long time so thanks to that you can't be worried about its state.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
I think you should not "put all the eggs in one basket". You should divide your investment into at least 4 items: bank, gold, real estate, cryptocurency
Activity: 184
April 20, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
Taking the time to manage our money better can really pay-off. Managing, spending and investing our money can have a profound impact in our daily living especially in our finances. Everyone must manage his or her money wisely, save them or invest them to earn a profit for our
 families future.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
Activity: 107
April 20, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
Have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 18, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
I believe, that most a reliable - this gold! Invest in something that will not go away! Cryptocurrencies are most likely our future, but maybe they will collapse one day. It is difficult to give assurances on something intangible..
it's a good thought, and safe. but I believe bitcoin and crypto others can provide greater benefits. and the business model in bitcoin is not just one, not only trading market, we can lending, can also trade gold by using bitcoin, and many more.
For me as a newbie member of this campaign I  can say that if 'free' so many can do things especially  you have more plans on how to invest or manage the money.Since I know
few things about bitcoin. We can invest here to gain more profit and be suitable to earn money for better,because time will come that we investors can benefit on this.
thank you, honestly I far feel more new in terms of investment world, my goal to make this topic is to know and learn a lot from fellow members. I still believe to this day, that bitcoin and other crypto currencies will continue to grow and develop in the future. then I still entrust some of my investment in crypto currency. especially bitcoin.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
I believe, that most a reliable - this gold! Invest in something that will not go away! Cryptocurrencies are most likely our future, but maybe they will collapse one day. It is difficult to give assurances on something intangible..
it's a good thought, and safe. but I believe bitcoin and crypto others can provide greater benefits. and the business model in bitcoin is not just one, not only trading market, we can lending, can also trade gold by using bitcoin, and many more.

For me as a newbie member of this campaign I  can say that if 'free' so many can do things especially  you have more plans on how to invest or manage the money.Since I know
few things about bitcoin. We can invest here to gain more profit and be suitable to earn money for better,because time will come that we investors can benefit on this.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
April 17, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
Financial management is actually in us that can control it. because now our finance depends on our own who manage to get a profit or investment. do not lust and there are sizes and limits
I also think that it totally depends upon the person, as far as I know getting free money is different from working hard to get it because once you work hard to earn money you tend to take care of it and you don't easily want to spend it to useless things you try to comprehend your priorities to be able to know which of it is you're going to put first when it comes to spending. But when it comes to free money you always tend to use it for your self as a reward or something for the things you've been working on your life.

For me it's different. I've had so many horrible jobs, so I simply value money, whether it's free or I got it from working. It's all part of the same. So I would not frivolously spend free money. Though I wish I would some times.
That means you are really a hard worker and needs to meet so many demands and needs of the life. I hope that your hard work pays you off more than your expectations and soon you get richer with bitcoin. You are somehow lucky that you know how to manage your capital because I don’t have this quality and I often suffer because of this. I am also not rich but definitely don’t know how to plan budget.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: