Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 41. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 02:25:13 PM
Yes, the biggest problem with altcoins is their price dependence on bitcoin. They must gain strength in order not to depend on it. Or something needs to be changed in the technology of crypto currency. This is particularly depressing now, when from January the prices of almost all altcoins dropped after bitcoin and the market has been frozen for three months already.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
I think that the independence of altcoins from bitcoin is inevitable and we will see it in the future. Bitcoin has more than half of the market capitalization, but bitcoin is outdated and not suitable for use in practice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 12:02:42 AM
In my opinion, the biggest problem of altcoins and of any coin. It is a must have market, must have reasonable supply and demand. It can not beat a long-established currency and is as strong as bitcoin without good tactics. In China the altcoins are severely reduced. Because of counterfeiting and piracy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
crypto market is still immature to have individual strength to stand on their own or else create side market we can expect eth and neo will take btc place and we can expect alt coins get traded on this currency pairs
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
It all depends on the bicoin situation. The problem with Altcoin may be that there is a lot of it
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
The biggest problem of most altcoins is that they do not carry anything new and useful in themselves.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

I agree with you. that's a big problem. my briefcase is mostly made up of altcoins, and he's been through a lot. or if the exchanges introduce another pair of dollar / altcoins, the situation may change. but then it is possible that bitcoin will collapse
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 02:25:51 AM
The biggest problem altcoin I think more and more emerging new coins will certainly turn on the world of cryptocurrency. It's just that the problem of many new coins that do not penetrate at the time of ICO and the price in the market is not in accordance with what was promised on ICO. so for investment should be more careful in choosing altcoin. Thank you very much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:03:34 PM
In my opinion, the biggest problem altcoin that exists today is still too dependent on bitcoin prices. If altcoin had a different and better concept of bitcoin, surely the world of cryptocurrency would be more interesting and varied.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
One of the big problems in the altcoin is not being given too much value. some altcoin are being processed well below their value. which is very sad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
March 22, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Crypto market usually called high-risk, they say, investing money in it involves the expectation of high incomes, but also with increased risk. However, in fact, capital behaves exactly the opposite - in bitcoin (and therefore, given the positive correlation between the crypto-currencies, and in all kriptonok) there is an increase in investments when capital sees the danger of slowing the growth of the world economy.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
Very much true, the market follows as bitcoin is the dominant one. It may not be the same forever
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
Bitcoin is still the most valued cryptocurrency, but it is not necessarily the case that other coins will be completely depended on it in the future. We will see  Grin
I think that there will be other currencies to surpass Bitcoin in the future. After all, the latecomers will have more powerful features.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
Of course, the price of bitcoin affects the situation of the entire crypto-currency market and who denies it apparently does not understand anything in the crypto currency. I doubt that in the near future altcoyins will be able to dislodge bitcoin from the leading positions.

Currently, the market trades around 15% of the total, but the market does not stop evolution and is periodically restructured. And only time will put everything in its place. You need to remain flexible to change. In a couple of years (all of a sudden) everyone will believe in Bitcoin Cash or Dash that he will become Bitcoin's main competitor. All people themselves turn with their systematized belief in a certain outcome of a particular coin.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 22, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
Bitcoin-dependent altcoins are inevitable in the market because Bitcoin is currently the oldest cryptos and the highest rate. Most of the current altcoins belong to the Ethererum network with Token ERC-20 technology. So the ethereum rate is reduced, the remaining altcoins will also decrease because ETH is heavily dependent on Bitcoin rates.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
Biggest problems with altcoins is that their performance is measured in terms of BTC
Activity: 97
March 21, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
The problem is that bitcoin affects everything. And the general dynamics of market development, too. Many new projects can not develop in their own way.
Activity: 345
March 22, 2018, 02:08:34 AM
The biggest problem of altcoins is bitcoin. Probably all alts have a 99% correlation with btc, so it is not good for long-term investors, because when bitcoin will die, the price of all altcoins fall very much and many of them also die.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 11:41:30 PM
It is only a matter of time only, bitcoin became the reference for the other coins because his appearance made the digital market crypto starts to dilate its name. reasonable just after it began appearing and are based on the price of the bitcoin. do not cover the possibility of the longer the coin will appear that can rival the bitcoin and I think the most approach is the ethereum.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 14, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
The biggest altcoins problem is dependency from bitcoin, it will be good for altcoins that bitcoin market capitalization have lower share in all market capitalization, nowdays is high-more than 40%.
Altcoin projects must developed themselfs in a way to have more and more practical use, then altcoin would find bigger support and develop in a stronger pace! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: