Pages:
Author

Topic: The ‘Bitcoin Family’ One Year Later - page 3. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
August 21, 2016, 02:19:26 PM
Great story enjoyed that read, i am sure it has been hard at times?  i think i would find it almost impossible to survive on bitcoin where i live at the moment, i could probably could get a coffee with it....lol
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 21, 2016, 02:12:54 PM
This is nice story we will see the future generation for new born adopters our child and siblings will be the next bitcoin user in the future.
And i think i am seeing now what will be bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 21, 2016, 01:32:44 PM
great story Smiley and also a great way to improve the standing of bitcoin. i like it a lot and wanted just to take the opportunity to say thanks  and keep up the good work.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 12:09:44 PM
A year ago today, my family was featured in a Motherboard Vice article called “Meet the ‘Bitcoin Family.’” Since that time, my two sons have learned a whole lot more about Bitcoin and are fascinated by their father’s work as a cryptocurrency journalist.

Learning About The Tools of Liberty at a Very Young Age

My son Joshua is now seven, and Franklin is three, and we often discuss the Bitcoin industry that surrounds my life. As a journalist and graphic artist, our family has lived off the Bitcoin economy for close to two years now.

Read More Here ~> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-family-one-year-later/

Pages:
Jump to: