Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Relationship Thread: G/F, Wife, Significant Other...etc... Tales... - page 4. (Read 5779 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Judging by the responses, I'd be surprised if anyone responding wasn't single.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Anyone who would break up with their girlfriend over their opinion of bitcoin is a sad SOB imo. That's like breaking up with her because of her religion, or simply for her political views.

Politics and religion are excellent reasons to break up with a girlfriend. Better a breakup now than a divorce later.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
She sounds like a gold digger, I would dump her. Go to a club, order bottle service with your bitcoin profits and you forget about her quickly Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Anyone who would break up with their girlfriend over their opinion of bitcoin is a sad SOB imo. That's like breaking up with her because of her religion, or simply for her political views.

Politics and religion are excellent reasons to break up with a girlfriend. Better a breakup now than a divorce later.
1 internet for you sir

Haters: note that he said that they're excellent reasons to break up, he didn't say that different points of view about religion/politics WILL make a couple end in a divorce
Activity: 561

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
I told her I won't be spending my coins anytime soon!!! Smiley
If you're married they're not deathcode's coins, but deathcode couple's ones (fucking english yours/yours)
Eri
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Anyone who would break up with their girlfriend over their opinion of bitcoin is a sad SOB imo. That's like breaking up with her because of her religion, or simply for her political views. If you break up with her, make it because she's generally irrational on all subjects and is unworkable as a partner for the long term. Otherwise, I would be telling her "time to find another boyfriend".

what this guy said.

I often get the feeling most people troll in regards to dating advice :X
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My GF bitched me out last night because she said I wouldn't stop talking about Bitcoin and I wasn't paying enough attention to her and all I did was watch stupid boring charts. Then she reiterated her point that BTC is illegal and will be shutdown eventually (ironic she says that because she is an attorney and has no freaking clue what BTC is).  Then she put her hands on her hips and told me if I was making so much money I needed to take her to a nice dinner or else there was no point being together! lol!

So I am thinking of dumping her? Anyone else ended a relationship over BTC? haha

I have the same problem, only I'm married Tongue
She just jokes around about my interest in BTC, however, she's very excited about me getting enough money to pay the mortgage, I told her I won't be spending my coins anytime soon!!! Smiley
DigiByte Founder
Just wanted to say hello and that the title of the thread should be Significant Others.

(there are girls who are into btc too)

Thread name changed Smiley Glad to here there are some ladies on here!

Yes I have tried to explain it several times but she doesn't care to hear about it. Although she finally just texted me she would buy some since I told her the price is about to hit $90. I have been trying to get her interested in it since it was at like $18. lol

We met at the gym actually.
Activity: 235
Just tell them they are worth $90 apiece and then they will go Shocked and you will be Grin

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
(ironic she says that because she is an attorney and has no freaking clue what BTC is). 

Have you ever explained it to her, or better yet, has she ever asked what exactly it is?
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Anyone who would break up with their girlfriend over their opinion of bitcoin is a sad SOB imo. That's like breaking up with her because of her religion, or simply for her political views. If you break up with her, make it because she's generally irrational on all subjects and is unworkable as a partner for the long term. Otherwise, I would be telling her "time to find another boyfriend".

My girlfriend watches the open orders charts all the time with interest, and she's often wanted to learn to be a day trader simply because of bitcoin. Where did you find your girlfriend?
DigiByte Founder
Then she put her hands on her hips and told me if I was making so much money I needed to take her to a nice dinner or else there was no point being together! lol!

This would have me dump my Mrs straight away! Luckly mine understands I have hobbies and doesnt need me to be the centre of her world all the time..... but yeah, I sometimes get it in the neck also for looking at my graphs all the time....

Upto you... do you love bitcoin or your girlfriend more Smiley
Let's see.... one makes me money.... one costs me money! lol
Activity: 179
Then she put her hands on her hips and told me if I was making so much money I needed to take her to a nice dinner or else there was no point being together! lol!

This would have me dump my Mrs straight away! Luckly mine understands I have hobbies and doesnt need me to be the centre of her world all the time..... but yeah, I sometimes get it in the neck also for looking at my graphs all the time....

Upto you... do you love bitcoin or your girlfriend more Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just out of curiosity, are there even any women on this forum? lol

Yes
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say hello and that the title of the thread should be Significant Others.

(there are girls who are into btc too)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Yep, either gotta rope 'em in or rope 'em off  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Told my gf about the coin, forced her (talked profit potential) to buy a grand worth at $18.

Let's just say she's very appreciative.  Wink
DigiByte Founder
My wife is so adept at BTC now, she actually has taken over fixing crashed mining comps at the house while I am at work.  

Sexy, and smart!  
I am envious... I tried teaching my GF how to restart my miners... and wow.... that ended in a disaster!
DigiByte Founder
+1  I think its the whole lawyer deal... she thinks she is a really big deal and should always be the center of attention.
Pages:
Jump to: