Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Relationship Thread: G/F, Wife, Significant Other...etc... Tales... - page 5. (Read 5779 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
My wife is so adept at BTC now, she actually has taken over fixing crashed mining comps at the house while I am at work.  

Sexy, and smart!  
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another block in the wall
Bitcoin is like a religion, sacrifices are inevitable.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Just out of curiosity, are there even any women on this forum? lol

I think most are here to do "tits for bit."
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
3% or so
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
DigiByte Founder
My GF bitched me out last night because she said I wouldn't stop talking about Bitcoin and I wasn't paying enough attention to her and all I did was watch stupid boring charts.
Dump her. Bitcoin is irrelevant here - it won't matter what your interests or hobbies are, she'll react the same way. Find somebody who will share your interests, or at least will allow you to have other interests besides her.
That's a good point. Every time I focus on something she over reacts and says I am paying no attention to her. I would do a poll but I have a feeling it would be lopsided in the "dump" category. lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
My GF bitched me out last night because she said I wouldn't stop talking about Bitcoin and I wasn't paying enough attention to her and all I did was watch stupid boring charts.
Dump her. Bitcoin is irrelevant here - it won't matter what your interests or hobbies are, she'll react the same way. Find somebody who will share your interests, or at least will allow you to have other interests besides her.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Time to look for a new GF  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
My GF bitched me out last night because she said I wouldn't stop talking about Bitcoin and I wasn't paying enough attention to her and all I did was watch stupid boring charts. Then she reiterated her point that BTC is illegal and will be shutdown eventually (ironic she says that because she is an attorney and has no freaking clue what BTC is).  Then she put her hands on her hips and told me if I was making so much money I needed to take her to a nice dinner or else there was no point being together! lol!

So I am thinking of dumping her? Anyone else ended a relationship over BTC? haha

Dude major dump. Who in the right mind has the nerve to call bitcoin boring ?
DigiByte Founder
My GF bitched me out last night because she said I wouldn't stop talking about Bitcoin and I wasn't paying enough attention to her and all I did was watch stupid boring charts. Then she reiterated her point that BTC is illegal and will be shutdown eventually (ironic she says that because she is an attorney and has no freaking clue what BTC is).  Then she put her hands on her hips and told me if I was making so much money I needed to take her to a nice dinner or else there was no point being together! lol!

So I am thinking of dumping her? Anyone else ended a relationship over BTC? haha
Pages:
Jump to: