Pages:
Author

Topic: The Blocks Factory - Multicoin pool - page 14. (Read 198187 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
My bad , deleted the post ! Freaking browser switched me to scrypt instead of SHA  Shocked Cool Tongue

false alarm
Activity: 8
February 24, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
The pool was mining at the wrong address; the old one. Oups. During the 5 days, we mined about 1500 FTC on the old address.
So I have put a reward of 2000FTC in the block 2101485 that took "5 days to mine".
Your shares has been paid  25% 33% more and the fee is 0%.

https://i.imgur.com/FpNYKvn.png

Ah sweet so it wans't a total loss on those 5 days. Thanks for hooking us up!
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
February 24, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

I have emailed him. Everyone has a real life, so delays in communication may happen. For now, switch to a different pool or another NeoScrypt coin.

awesome thanks man. Yeah i know we all got real lives, just wanted to make sure the site admins knew :p
The pool was mining at the wrong address; the old one. Oups. During the 5 days, we mined about 1500 FTC on the old address.
So I have put a reward of 2000FTC in the block 2101485 that took "5 days to mine".
Your shares has been paid  25% more and the fee is 0%.

awesome work !!
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

I have emailed him. Everyone has a real life, so delays in communication may happen. For now, switch to a different pool or another NeoScrypt coin.

awesome thanks man. Yeah i know we all got real lives, just wanted to make sure the site admins knew :p
Your shares has been paid  25% 33% more and the fee is 0%.

February 23, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
February 22, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Please can you check your Feathercoin Pool.

You sucessfully upgraded to 0.13  but you need to check why it's not finding blocks.

pool.feathercoin.com  is running 0.13  and is finding blocks,  as it  Give-me-coins, hashrefinery and coinotron

I pm'd the admin who started this thread but haven't heard back. Is there a discord or telegram channel for this group? (I'd love it if there was haha). Does anyone know the admins or how to contact them? I imagine they must be mining FTC too so you'd think someone would notice this by now

February 22, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

You sucessfully upgraded to 0.13  but you need to check why it's not finding blocks.

pool.feathercoin.com  is running 0.13  and is finding blocks,  as it  Give-me-coins, hashrefinery and coinotron

I pm'd the admin who started this thread but haven't heard back. Is there a discord or telegram channel for this group? (I'd love it if there was haha). Does anyone know the admins or how to contact them? I imagine they must be mining FTC too so you'd think someone would notice this by now
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
February 21, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
Looks like something wrong is happening to the FTC pool.
At the time Im writing this, more than 62 hours without finding a block.....
February 20, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
Current Time to find from ftc.theblocksfactory.com/statsAuth

28 hours 50 min 47 sec and counting... ( At the time I'm writing )
Network Hashrate has not change that much.
Pool Valide Hashrate is much lower than usual.

This is not uncommon for small pools where it can take weeks to find a block.
On another pool, we just found an XMR block this morning after 7 days mining... and still waiting for an VTC after 15 days.  Smiley

It's really weird, usually i'm getting 20FTC/day with two 1070's. its been 4 days since i last got any FTC. I also noticed my share rate for both cards is 0.06S/s each

For shits, I tried another pool on feathercoin.com for a few hours and my sharerate for both cards is 18.0S/s each.... significantly higher. I'm using the exact same CCminer options too. Is something messed up with blocksfactory's FTC pool?
Activity: 1
February 20, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I have 3 x Avalon 741 ASIC miners and I use them to mine Digibyte coin with SHA256 algo on this pool. However, I am having a big rate of invalid hash 23.53% / 5.10 TH.

I have setup 32768 difficulty rate, but I still lose heaps of THs. Can you give me any hint or tip how to tweak the settings to get the best hashrate?

Cheers

I'm having the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same setup---my reject rate stays between 20-30%....wayyyy too high---ive tried multiple pools with multiple difficulty settings. So far DGB256online had the lowest reject rate but I like thablockfactory more. tbh I like multipool the most but it had the highest reject rate.

i spoke with blokforge about it and they said that DGB pools are notorious for having problems with accepting difficulties and rejecting shares. they said it takes a day or 2 for the miners and pool to adjust to each other.

they also mentioned that they use this calculation in determining the difficulty to use. GHs/1.4----so running 3 741s on 1 controller would roughly be 22000GHs/1.4 which is roughly 15800.

About 3 hours ago i switched my difficulty setting to 15500 and so far the reject rate is about 17%---which is still WAY too high but much lower than it had been---im going to let them keep running for another 24-48 hours like this and see if things get better---im really wanting to mine DGB so im hoping this works---but only getting 70-80% of your hashrate just isnt sustainable---i will keep you posted over the next day or so on how its working---in the meantime it might be worth trying on your end as well.

also, if you or anyone else has found a solution please let me know! im dying to figure this out!

Hello...

How are your Avalons doing ?
If I may also ask - how many DGB per day are you earning with the 3 X Avalon setup ?
Reason I'm asking is - believe it or not - I have the EXACT SAME setup as you, but have been mining BTC for the last while....
Given the difficulty squeeze every fortnight, I'm very keen on mining DGB as I've mined DGB Scrypt with a L3 with mixed success in January... I'm really keen on trying the Avalons, but would love to know how many DGB you get per day....

Please respond ?
Activity: 4
February 19, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
Current Time to find from ftc.theblocksfactory.com/statsAuth

28 hours 50 min 47 sec and counting... ( At the time I'm writing )
Network Hashrate has not change that much.
Pool Valide Hashrate is much lower than usual.

This is not uncommon for small pools where it can take weeks to find a block.
On another pool, we just found an XMR block this morning after 7 days mining... and still waiting for an VTC after 15 days.  Smiley

February 19, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
For FTC,  I'm using the linux version of  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer

For the reject shares, [ I'm not sure about duplicate... ]
but try setup without vardiff by using  username.workername_diff64 (or _diff256)

It's the first time I see the pool taking more than 11H to find a block!
And it seems that more and more 5-6H intervals are popping.

So I've been running both GTx 1070's with _diff256 for 18 hours with a 99% hash rate.... 0 FTC generated :/
February 18, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
Please for the love of the lord in heaven can you upgrade to Feathercoin  0.13   

It is our latest major release and we need pools to upgrade. 

Thank you.

Only the pools need to upgrade ?
Current mining softwares or paper wallets are still good ?

What new in FTC 0.13 ?

Thanks

This is what's new in FTC 0.13...
https://github.com/FeatherCoin/Feathercoin/releases

For FTC,  I'm using the linux version of  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer

but try setup without vardiff by using  username.workername_diff64 (or _diff256)

I'll try manually setting difficulty and post back.

February 18, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
For FTC,  I'm using the linux version of  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer

but try setup without vardiff by using  username.workername_diff64 (or _diff256)

February 18, 2018, 03:46:06 PM
I'm mining FTC using 2x GTX 1070's and starting yesterday, I've been having a 92% Invalid hashrate. I'm using CCminer by KlausT version 3.2.0

The reject errors i'm getting are "reject reason: Duplicate Share". anyone got an idea what this means or whats going on?
February 17, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
Please for the love of the lord in heaven can you upgrade to Feathercoin  0.13   

It is our latest major release and we need pools to upgrade. 

Thank you.

Only the pools need to upgrade ?
Current mining softwares or paper wallets are still good ?

What new in FTC 0.13 ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
If you have tx with ID of 0 PM me with account info
Activity: 781
Merit: 276
February 16, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

So IF they are behind, once they upgrade will all previously mined blocks that failed transfer to wallets become null and void or will they eventually be sent to the correct wallets?

Again, we cannot speak or speculate what goes on with all the many pools. You can look at the GUN block explorer to confirm that transfers with legitimate transaction IDs are occurring right now and have been for many blocks. There is a huge amount of mining activity on TBF right now and if there were issues getting coins out, that would fall to zero for sure.

It could have been the result of an orphaned or rejected block. If that is the case, you may have to wait for the 80 confirms to show it rejected and it would appear back in your account.  The hashrate and difficulty are pretty high now - that might take a while.

My guess is it's an issue with larger withdraws, smaller transactions are going just fine.  So the question comes down to who's issue is it?  TBF or GC?  Has GC tried to withdraw a large sum from other mining pools, say 10k or higher balances?  This needs to get hashed out or otherwise nobody will mine GC anymore and it will just die.  If the mining pools and sponsor can't be trusted to pay out then there's no point mining it.

Are you guys not looking at the block explorer and seeing some bigger transfers? There is a HUGE amount of mining going on now, TBF is sending payouts by the dozens, we can see them from their wallets. No one is complaining about any other pool or sending wallet to wallet, only a handful from TBF. We have autoswitch pools switching over and adding 300-400MHz several times each week and moving thousands of coins, lots of those coins are right into Cryptopia.  I have seen zero evidence of any generic GC issues! Where on the block explorer is there a zero transfer or zero transaction ID???
Activity: 92
February 15, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I have 3 x Avalon 741 ASIC miners and I use them to mine Digibyte coin with SHA256 algo on this pool. However, I am having a big rate of invalid hash 23.53% / 5.10 TH.

I have setup 32768 difficulty rate, but I still lose heaps of THs. Can you give me any hint or tip how to tweak the settings to get the best hashrate?

Cheers

I'm having the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same setup---my reject rate stays between 20-30%....wayyyy too high---ive tried multiple pools with multiple difficulty settings. So far DGB256online had the lowest reject rate but I like thablockfactory more. tbh I like multipool the most but it had the highest reject rate.

i spoke with blokforge about it and they said that DGB pools are notorious for having problems with accepting difficulties and rejecting shares. they said it takes a day or 2 for the miners and pool to adjust to each other.

they also mentioned that they use this calculation in determining the difficulty to use. GHs/1.4----so running 3 741s on 1 controller would roughly be 22000GHs/1.4 which is roughly 15800.

About 3 hours ago i switched my difficulty setting to 15500 and so far the reject rate is about 17%---which is still WAY too high but much lower than it had been---im going to let them keep running for another 24-48 hours like this and see if things get better---im really wanting to mine DGB so im hoping this works---but only getting 70-80% of your hashrate just isnt sustainable---i will keep you posted over the next day or so on how its working---in the meantime it might be worth trying on your end as well.

also, if you or anyone else has found a solution please let me know! im dying to figure this out!
Pages:
Jump to: