Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 11. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:01:00 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

Close
ETH is around $160 but yeah it bounce back to $200 immediately once touch and same with Bitcoin
Market trading volume is actually increasing so yeah

I hope that $160 is the lowest price for ethereum and soon, it will bounce back to the higher price, and now, the price can bounce again to break $300. I see that the volume it seems trying to increase but the price still not moves to the higher price. Maybe we can see something good in the next weeks, and I hope that the price will increase.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
Those who bought the bottom not only in the top altcoins will make a lot of profit and I am sure of it bull market is starting like what happen in ETN 200+% and soon other altcoins will follow and we will see a altcoins will make a 1000+% in one day only. Goodluck everyone.
in any case, if someone invested in the crypto currency today, then get a good profit if the market rises to the level of 2017. One can only guess what are the advantages of such investments.
In any case, the profit level was much higher in 2017, especially given the fact that many users invested in the crypto currency in 2016, when Bitcoin had a price of about $ 500.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
Those who bought the bottom not only in the top altcoins will make a lot of profit and I am sure of it bull market is starting like what happen in ETN 200+% and soon other altcoins will follow and we will see a altcoins will make a 1000+% in one day only. Goodluck everyone.
in any case, if someone invested in the crypto currency today, then get a good profit if the market rises to the level of 2017. One can only guess what are the advantages of such investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

Close
ETH is around $160 but yeah it bounce back to $200 immediately once touch and same with Bitcoin
We will see some big movement soon today. CBOE futures expiration will be fixed. Usually, it makes a good p/d on the market. I don't think that today it will be not the same. That's why trade or stand far from exchanges this day. For own patience. And next closest futures is CME at 01.10.18. Will watch
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Activity: 56
September 28, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
We had a small rebound from the bottom, and now I think we will either see a market rise or else we will drop back to the same bottom and bounce back again.
The low point of the market looks fairly well established now, and there is a lot of resistance to further drops there.
But many mistakenly think that all crypto currency transactions, including bitcoin transactions, are anonymous, and when they find out the opposite, they are very surprised!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 28, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?

Close
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 27, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
I think now the market is self-cleaning Grin. Nervous people will leave the crypto currency, and experienced, patient and persistent traders will remain and earn money on those who sell at low prices.

Yes, and if they give up with the market and decide to leave it, then when the price can increase, they will be disappointed and regret it because they are too late to join in the market. They will in a hurry to join in the market, and they will start buying but unfortunately, the price is ready to fly to the high price so they cannot get bitcoin at a low price like before. And for traders who still stay in the market will make a big profit because they can make the patient longer than them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 27, 2018, 09:33:43 PM
No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
I think now the market is self-cleaning Grin. Nervous people will leave the crypto currency, and experienced, patient and persistent traders will remain and earn money on those who sell at low prices.
This is just the way crypto believers and traders took advantage on losers. Our market trend needs to fully understand and never engage seriously cause it only give us stress and will make us can't think positive insights.
Crypto currency is what it makes sense to do for earning money. Only you need to strive to become an experienced trader. Every person who starts to trade, must realize that for trades he needs knowledge and skills. And if this person doesn't want to spend his time and energy on training, then no one is to blame for losing. In the lose, only he is guilty.
And we should be able to take lessons from every defeat because there is no knowledge for me without going through a process and I think we have to add a little patience in ourselves to get the skills.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

This is just the way crypto believers and traders took advantage on losers. Our market trend needs to fully understand and never engage seriously cause it only give us stress and will make us can't think positive insights.
Crypto currency is what it makes sense to do for earning money. Only you need to strive to become an experienced trader. Every person who starts to trade, must realize that for trades he needs knowledge and skills. And if this person doesn't want to spend his time and energy on training, then no one is to blame for losing. In the lose, only he is guilty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

If good traders will remain only how they will get their profit? Who will lose money?  Cheesy No, I think new greed wave is not so far. Today I see two independent streams: technology and money. And they cross sometimes but they are not equal and they are not brothers
Beginners are constantly coming to the crypto currency market. In the market there is a constant circulation of people (beginners). It is through this circulation that experienced traders continue to earn. Do you think that no one new now comes to the market? I think - no.
Therefore, I think that the market is constantly self-cleaning. New people come - the smarter part of them learns and becomes good traders - and on the other beginners earn all experienced traders (old and new) - beginners who could not learn how to earn sell at a loss their coins and leave the market. And so on in a circle.

This hot circle will continue to spin to break the mentality of new people except for those who are strong, understand their performance and experienced, may be able to survive in the circle.

I do not impose such an understanding of the market to anyone.

Slowly they will understand by themselves especially when they have experienced little or more, defeat nor victory.
September 27, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

If good traders will remain only how they will get their profit? Who will lose money?  Cheesy No, I think new greed wave is not so far. Today I see two independent streams: technology and money. And they cross sometimes but they are not equal and they are not brothers
Beginners are constantly coming to the crypto currency market. In the market there is a constant circulation of people (beginners). It is through this circulation that experienced traders continue to earn. Do you think that no one new now comes to the market? I think - no.
Therefore, I think that the market is constantly self-cleaning. New people come - the smarter part of them learns and becomes good traders - and on the other beginners earn all experienced traders (old and new) - beginners who could not learn how to earn sell at a loss their coins and leave the market. And so on in a circle.
Of course this is how I see the market. I do not impose such an understanding of the market to anyone.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 27, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
The low point of the market looks fairly well established now, and there is a lot of resistance to further drops there.
I wouldn't bet on that. We can go well below the current bottom. BTC $3k is perfectly possible in 3 months time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 27, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
We had a small rebound from the bottom, and now I think we will either see a market rise or else we will drop back to the same bottom and bounce back again.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
It is easy to say that we have hit the bottom now. But if so: where are all investors that are driving price up because they don't want to miss the boat?
I also think we are going up from now. BTC won't go to the 3K area people talked about.
But for every buyer now there is also a seller that thinks BTC goes down.. else they wouldn't sell.
Activity: 318
September 27, 2018, 02:06:39 AM
I think we already see the bottom of each price in a few weeks ago because right now, all coins are trying to get up after it's sleeping in a while. But no one will know sure about this as in the cryptocurrency, there will be any possibility to happen, and we need to prepare for any situations. I hope that after this month, every coin can get high and the price can reach the highest price again so every people will be happy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
September 26, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

September 26, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
I see that there is no activity even in very old groups. IMHO this is bottom) When people tired and don't look on crypto) We are very near bottom)
right! Usually the pump starts when most people do not expect it. I think that before growth there will be a small correction
Pages:
Jump to: