Pages:
Author

Topic: The bottom is near... - page 12. (Read 4169 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
I know just one rule - in the bull market you will never guess accurate top, in bear market - accurate bottom. So, it is always wisely to leave some fiat to catch next bottom.

It is true that you should have your own goal and when you achieve that price you should buy/sell and do not wait for more fall or more rise. This could actually make more losses for you as greed increases during this time and can hamper your portfolio.

it is best to buy and sell a ladder. Example: We buy Bitcoin with a correction for the price of 10,000, 9,000, 8,000, 7,000, 6,000 and then sell at a price of 20,000, 25,000, 30,000, 35,000, 40,000. I think my idea is clear
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
BTC= $6576
it GROWS, no panic Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
I see that there is no activity even in very old groups. IMHO this is bottom) When people tired and don't look on crypto) We are very near bottom)
The market is experiencing slight growth over the past few days. Let's hope the market will grow from here until the end of the year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
The fact we have tested the $6000 support multiple times this year and failed to break down was a good sign, the fact Mt.Gox dumps $230 million of $BTC and we’re still above $6000 is amazing! Bottom?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
I see that there is no activity even in very old groups. IMHO this is bottom) When people tired and don't look on crypto) We are very near bottom)
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
I know just one rule - in the bull market you will never guess accurate top, in bear market - accurate bottom. So, it is always wisely to leave some fiat to catch next bottom.

It is true that you should have your own goal and when you achieve that price you should buy/sell and do not wait for more fall or more rise. This could actually make more losses for you as greed increases during this time and can hamper your portfolio.

yes, we must know well the plan we will do and also anticipate other things can happen outside our plan. so in this way we maximize profits and also minimize losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 25, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?
When bitcoin reaches 4k, and the ether is about $ 150, then it can be considered a bottom. In the meantime, though this situation is frightening, there are still hopes for a quick correction.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 25, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

That is pretty much correct. And I think, even if we have reached the bottom, you do not know when the bull will come. For example it was June that the last bottom for Bitcoin was reached and in July and August and September we saw altcoins like ETH hit the bottoms. Maybe ETH will never go below $200 again, but maybe it will just be sideways or hit $400 or $500 before just sitting below that for months maybe even one year.

You just cannot predict anything with certainty.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 25, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
We seem to be at the bottom a very long time now and Bitcoin has retraced yet again after another failed rally attempt to go above the 61% Fibonacci retracement line. Now we have to see if Bitcoin can go over the trend line so the higher lows stay in tack otherwise if that breaks, we are going in for another very long bearish winter. Things are not looking bright and 2018 has been a very bad year except for shorters that is and for the Bitcoin futures traders. I hoe we have a trend reversal that is bullish soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Apparently we never saw the real cryptocurrency of the bottom, as there are no preconditions to the reversal of the market at the present time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:15:14 AM
All tokens cost very cheap and I think the bottom is right now. Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.
absolutely all tokens and coins are indeed very cheap now,
my advice you can buy it now, because profit will await you
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 25, 2018, 12:06:16 AM
That bottom is only at 5,000$ as bitcoin refuses to go down at 4,000$ market price anymore and that's per bitcoin's experience this year. In my opinion, people already learned the concept of investment if when is the exact time to invest and sell it in the market.
Bottom isn't $5,000 but its around $5,800.

I don't even think that it will go further down to $4,000 though there are speculations who say that it will go down to $3,000. Some probably learned from those swings but still many are not yet considered to be riped on this market because they are still feeling FOMO and panic.

I agree with you. I also don't think that bitcoin will go lower than USD 5.800,=. If it breaks that resistance, I don't even want to think about what happens next. It would be crushing for crypto in general and would possibly extend this bear market for a year more..
It's good for you to stop thinking of it.

I don't even want to see that it will break there but that's what I believe. Swings are normal and while we are experiencing this, indulge yourself of buying if the bottom has been caught. It doesn't matter to me if the bear would extend that long but I don't know for others.
Activity: 404
September 24, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
My observation for the last two days seems to have been that Bitcoin has risen short enough to turn red. And maybe again we will see the bottom of Bitcoin and Altcoin. It is very likely that Bitcoin is down $ 5,000 and ETH $ 150.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
range from 5k to 50k... hmm... the prediction is rather accurate.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
the lowest price is the usual thing I face but I want a stable price to be achieved
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
That bottom is only at 5,000$ as bitcoin refuses to go down at 4,000$ market price anymore and that's per bitcoin's experience this year. In my opinion, people already learned the concept of investment if when is the exact time to invest and sell it in the market.

I don't even think that it will go further down to $4,000 though there are speculations who say that it will go down to $3,000. Some probably learned from those swings but still many are not yet considered to be riped on this market because they are still feeling FOMO and panic.

I agree with you. I also don't think that bitcoin will go lower than USD 5.800,=. If it breaks that resistance, I don't even want to think about what happens next. It would be crushing for crypto in general and would possibly extend this bear market for a year more..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 24, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Activity: 392
September 24, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50
looks like the bottom is close people....
what do you'll think?
You are quite correct,  I think there will be bull market soon,  Xrp is already showing signs of the next coming bull season,  hopefully bitcoin will pump very hard,  ethereum will follow suit and other altcoins will also pump

I do believe in the rise of many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple has already shown us the coolest speed of growth. Waiting for the rally of other alts.
if we talk about ripple, then there are a lot of questions about this coin, as not only the developers, but also a certain circle of people can nail to artificial manipulations to increase valuable coins. This information has been distributed many times over the network and bitcointalk is no exception.
Pages:
Jump to: