Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena - page 12. (Read 15982 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 04:19:41 PM
Am personally waiting for the bull run to commence, been anticipating the bull run since 2018, but it's been wavering. I hope the bull comes before the end of 2019. I'm tired of hodling so many altcoins and want to let them go with some profit.
Good point where,I believe the sign is already showing so let be optimistic that it will finally come,hoping that profit will be taken for some altcoin, things are going to be better this 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
April 04, 2019, 03:58:10 PM
I think that so far the bulls are very cautious. I think that this whole year there will be few bulls will have a lot of courage. Therefore, I do not think that it is necessary to hurry.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 03:49:22 PM
After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

Crypto has never felt so good before. The recent recovery shows a great sign of what is expected when the bull run comes. Many coins have recovered so far with more to come. I hope this development attracts new investors to Crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 03:25:45 PM
Now the market is bullish the main reason of the bull market is Sec news they are going to approve Etf approval with this positive news we can expect 1000 dollars growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 08:36:07 AM
Bulls really came to the market, but I think that this is temporary, because in general there should be big money in the market, that is, in general, we need legalization, so I am sure that they should come.
Activity: 53
April 04, 2019, 08:30:46 AM
BAT has 30% rise in 7 days https://cmc.io/coins/basic-attention-token Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1036
April 04, 2019, 01:00:35 AM
Indeed, in 2017 the crypto market has experienced a peak, and in 2018 and early 2019 it has experienced a downturn, and it seems that in mid-2019 crypto is likely to re-peak again, crypto rise can be seen from the value of bitcoin, ethereum and others increase, but somehow increases how long, does it keep going up, or just for a while.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 04, 2019, 12:47:17 AM
 The market as always goes on a wave. The rise will be obligatory. Only there are a lot of restraining factors. New technologies have affected the interests of the rich too deeply. As long as they do not join our Crypto market with their assets, it will be difficult.
Activity: 1358
April 03, 2019, 11:36:58 PM
all cryptos are going up this is a good step to unlock the bull run, I'm sure many investors will come back to invest again in cryptos, hopefully this will continue to rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 11:01:45 PM
The information about the bull run saying that it will happen in 2020 when bitcoin have it's halving, at that time the price of bitcoin will increase and it will also pull the atlcoins to goes up, just like the trend that happen today, any movement on bitcoin will be followed by the altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 03, 2019, 08:35:18 PM
We are seeing a faster movement of bitcoin and other crypto i guess this is the short bull run happen this is the beginning and sooner or later we can see the bitcoin reaching $50000 and other crypto will follow the lead of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
April 03, 2019, 08:31:34 PM
we see the value of bitcoin rising very well, followed by several altcoins. the bull is already in the arena, but whether to run or not, we don't know yet. still have to wait again in some future years, whether the value will continue to rise, stabilize or even decline again.
yeah, we have to be patient for that.
currently the market movement is still unpredictable, but i am happy to see its development. slowly the market starts to grow, i hope it will continue.
Activity: 448
April 03, 2019, 08:19:38 PM
Many investors and traders hopes that bull run would occur again, even now with this bearish market, some of the altcoins starts to rise in a high positive percentage in some market's exchange, is this a turning point into a bull run again? Well i hope so, even bounty hunters are also excited to have a bull run, especially those who not yet experince it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 03, 2019, 08:05:26 PM
we see the value of bitcoin rising very well, followed by several altcoins. the bull is already in the arena, but whether to run or not, we don't know yet. still have to wait again in some future years, whether the value will continue to rise, stabilize or even decline again.
copper member
Activity: 196
April 03, 2019, 07:53:04 PM
I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.

At the current year, it is quite impossible for bitcoin to hit a 100K dollars in total. But I sense, bitcoin might go steady fast as today it is gaining momentum from investors. Again, I can see other altcoins being dragged way up as bitcoin went high. Most of the time, we hope for the best in crypto but be careful, still expect for the worst.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 03, 2019, 07:42:55 PM
Assessing the current actions and spikes of most crypto coin in the crypto market, the bull is indeed in the crypto Arena. Within the past three days, the increase in the price percentage  spikes of the top cryptocurrencies are really insane. I'm hoping that is the sign of the bull run in 2019.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
April 03, 2019, 07:38:00 PM
However, this bull seems so enraged that many can get hurt. At least at this time has given a furious goring that made lose 10% of their blood to those who decided to buy at the price of $5,300.

Hopefully all this has not been just a bull trap and actually start the glorious days of recovery, so deserved especially by those of us who have been patient and consistent over more than a year of bear market.
Activity: 598
April 03, 2019, 07:31:35 PM
After so long of waiting finally some green days have arrived. The time has come for institutional investors enter it as well  and to become a trillion $ market.
Yes it's true, it's been a long time since we've all been looking forward to this increase, so first when the market was experiencing a downturn we tried to buy back when prices fell, and now prices are rising, so this is a good profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 05:02:34 PM
Today went the third week as we see a lateral movement above $ 4000. There is more and more good news on various cryptocurrency platforms, the bitcoin of the Bitcoin network has also grown significantly. I think that very soon we will really see a stable movement of the cryptocurrency market up.

Good news is really a lot, but this does not prevent, if necessary, use the well-known well-known news method of speculation and feed the market with FUD, which will lead to another recession.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 03, 2019, 07:24:07 PM
After so long of waiting finally some green days have arrived. The time has come for institutional investors enter it as well  and to become a trillion $ market.
Pages:
Jump to: