Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 103. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Wow that's exciting, 5mil users! A far cry from what it once was when I first purchased some BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Coinbase hits 5 million users!

News URL : https://www.coinbase.com/about
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Skrill now supports funds upload via Bitcoin

legendary

Thanks for that link, Fakhoury.

Will be interesting to watch the trends, and currently, it appears that less than 1/500 job postings is bitcoin related jobs, but it is becoming better over the past couple of years.

You are most welcome brother. Yes you are right and I'm not afraid at all, let it take it's time Smiley

Welcome back Fakhoury! Good to see you posting again my friend.

King Fakhoury of the BMC is back, long live the King!

Crazywack : Welcome back my friend  Smiley, I'm so happy to see you again around, hopefully you've managed to get back your stolen bitcoins or at least managed to buy some or all of your last standing.

Chef Ramsay : Love live all my brothers, and you are a dear brother Smiley, I know I was away for so long, but ALL of you were amazing and the thread was almost all of the time alive.

A big thanks for hacknoid for his amazing and wonderful efforts he had put into the thread, thank you SO MUCH, please continue posting here and don't worry about duplicate news, if I find one, I will delete mine.

A lovely and brotherly shoutout for JJG and all of my amazing bullish brothers over here, thank you all and as I've always said,I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL.

Fak's back!

Great to see you posting again... I'll try to keep contributing if I see anything not already posted; it's a good thing if there is lots to post.

Cheers!

Thanks Hacknoid for your effort and your latest piece of news, please, I want to see you here everyday  Smiley
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck
Welcome back Fakhoury! Good to see you posting again my friend.

King Fakhoury of the BMC is back, long live the King!

Crazywack : Welcome back my friend  Smiley, I'm so happy to see you again around, hopefully you've managed to get back your stolen bitcoins or at least managed to buy some or all of your last standing.

Chef Ramsay : Love live all my brothers, and you are a dear brother Smiley, I know I was away for so long, but ALL of you were amazing and the thread was almost all of the time alive.

A big thanks for hacknoid for his amazing and wonderful efforts he had put into the thread, thank you SO MUCH, please continue posting here and don't worry about duplicate news, if I find one, I will delete mine.

A lovely and brotherly shoutout for JJG and all of my amazing bullish brothers over here, thank you all and as I've always said,I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL.

Fak's back!

Great to see you posting again... I'll try to keep contributing if I see anything not already posted; it's a good thing if there is lots to post.

Cheers!
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

Here's one I don't think you posted yet:

from: http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/5-things-every-investor-should-know-about-bitcoin/8442

Not only a positive article, but also points out 5 great positive things about Bitcoin (more usage, more places to use, volatility down, value as hedge against uncertainty, easy to buy and sell).
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Thanks for that link, Fakhoury.

Will be interesting to watch the trends, and currently, it appears that less than 1/500 job postings is bitcoin related jobs, but it is becoming better over the past couple of years.
legendary
Thank You Fak for the continued optimism, as I need while I continue to buy as much as I can every paycheck.

I truly think this is the future, and we are the new elite wealthy as we continue to invest in what is the future, before the majority.

God Bless you!

I'm speechless after all what you said my dear brother.

All what you've said I said before and is 100% correct.

God Bless you as well my dear brother and all of my bullish brothers Smiley

And in case you've forgot, we ain't seen nothing yet Wink
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Thank You Fak for the continued optimism, as I need while I continue to buy as much as I can every paycheck.

I truly think this is the future, and we are the new elite wealthy as we continue to invest in what is the future, before the majority.

God Bless you!
legendary
Another Blowout week for LocalBitcoins with new all-time high. USD, RUB, EUR, Malaysia, Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, Kenya, Hungary, Chile all break records.

News URL : https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
legendary
Bitcoin Reference in 12-5-2016 New York Times Crossword

Jump to: