Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 104. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Welcome back Fakhoury! Good to see you posting again my friend.

King Fakhoury of the BMC is back, long live the King!

Crazywack : Welcome back my friend  Smiley, I'm so happy to see you again around, hopefully you've managed to get back your stolen bitcoins or at least managed to buy some or all of your last standing.

Chef Ramsay : Love live all my brothers, and you are a dear brother Smiley, I know I was away for so long, but ALL of you were amazing and the thread was almost all of the time alive.

A big thanks for hacknoid for his amazing and wonderful efforts he had put into the thread, thank you SO MUCH, please continue posting here and don't worry about duplicate news, if I find one, I will delete mine.

A lovely and brotherly shoutout for JJG and all of my amazing bullish brothers over here, thank you all and as I've always said,I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL.

Thanks Fakhoury, my attempts were not successful, but this thread kept me going during those days I wanted to quit Bitcoin. Thanks for your posts.

Been a while since I was very active but I'm back for the foreseeable future Smiley

You are most welcome my dear brother Crazywack.

I know I won't fully feel you, but I'm forced myself to feel what you are feeling so I know how you feel and think right now, although not fully as I said.

What I want to say is, whatever the number of coins you've lost, don't be a pessimist and quit Bitcoin, this is absolutely wrong, you are fixing negative issue with a negative move.

Try to recover ANY amount of bitcoins from the original amount you've lost through work or any other legal means and start again, it's never too late, actually it can be too late if you didn't take action now.

I wish I could you help you by any means, but I'm here for you in your back to get up again and continue the journey with all our friends and brothers.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Welcome back Fakhoury! Good to see you posting again my friend.

King Fakhoury of the BMC is back, long live the King!

Crazywack : Welcome back my friend  Smiley, I'm so happy to see you again around, hopefully you've managed to get back your stolen bitcoins or at least managed to buy some or all of your last standing.

Chef Ramsay : Love live all my brothers, and you are a dear brother Smiley, I know I was away for so long, but ALL of you were amazing and the thread was almost all of the time alive.

A big thanks for hacknoid for his amazing and wonderful efforts he had put into the thread, thank you SO MUCH, please continue posting here and don't worry about duplicate news, if I find one, I will delete mine.

A lovely and brotherly shoutout for JJG and all of my amazing bullish brothers over here, thank you all and as I've always said,I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL.

Thanks Fakhoury, my attempts were not successful, but this thread kept me going during those days I wanted to quit Bitcoin. Thanks for your posts.

Been a while since I was very active but I'm back for the foreseeable future Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin "investment" ads popping up on Facebook

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

That's an interesting graph.

What's the link or the source reference for that bitcoin job trends graph?
legendary
legendary

Thanks for sharing and all the effort you (have) put in Fakhoury, really appreciated.

You are most welcome Bitebits, anytime my dear brother, so happy to see you here and willing to see you again and again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
legendary
Jump to: