Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 117. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
The first 100yrs of Stock Market swings (DJIA and S&P)

legendary
Wladimir van der Laan has just merged 'Compact Blocks' into Bitcoin Master, after a successful period of testing

News URL : https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/e9d76a161d30ee3081acf93d70a9ae668a9d6ed1
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
165 pages of Bullish news, i'm pretty sure Bitcoin is going mainstream thats for sure!

It's all happening in front of oure eye's and will change oure own life's in the near future.

21 mil coins with 7B people..congrats if you own full Bitcoins, you are the new wealthy elite.

Have a nice day Fakhoury & other fellow Bitcoiners.

Yeah, great ongoing effort by fakhoury and other bulltards to build up Bitcoin for bag-holders and other losers. Most of the 165 pages are filled with fake news, so where's the real bullish news? There is none. It's all hype and outright lies. Nothing to see, just move along on your sad and pathetic life, losers.

Hahahahahaha... Kind of nice to see a troll here, and probably you would be welcomed if you were able to back up what you are asserting with either logic or facts, but instead you resort to superficial accusations and fantasyland assessments about selected news articles being "lies"...

Accordingly, since this is a self-moderated thread, I will go on a limb and predict that your posts in this thread are numbered, and possibly even your ability to post herein is numbered as well...

Even your self assigned name is pathetically trollish.   Cry Cry   Tongue Roll Eyes

I really feel petty for those kind of people, lol Cheesy Cheesy

They've nothing to say except Bitcoin is dead and Bitcoin is doomed Cheesy

hahahahahaha

"And, he's gone!!!!!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually those tiny creatures, when they pop up and say ETH is sky rocketing, BTC is masturbating, Fakhoury is dating Cheesy Grin, they tell me and others that we are on the right track.

Or as r0ach loves to name them, jewish shills Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
165 pages of Bullish news, i'm pretty sure Bitcoin is going mainstream thats for sure!

It's all happening in front of oure eye's and will change oure own life's in the near future.

21 mil coins with 7B people..congrats if you own full Bitcoins, you are the new wealthy elite.

Have a nice day Fakhoury & other fellow Bitcoiners.

Yeah, great ongoing effort by fakhoury and other bulltards to build up Bitcoin for bag-holders and other losers. Most of the 165 pages are filled with fake news, so where's the real bullish news? There is none. It's all hype and outright lies. Nothing to see, just move along on your sad and pathetic life, losers.

Hahahahahaha... Kind of nice to see a troll here, and probably you would be welcomed if you were able to back up what you are asserting with either logic or facts, but instead you resort to superficial accusations and fantasyland assessments about selected news articles being "lies"...

Accordingly, since this is a self-moderated thread, I will go on a limb and predict that your posts in this thread are numbered, and possibly even your ability to post herein is numbered as well...

Even your self assigned name is pathetically trollish.   Cry Cry   Tongue Roll Eyes

I really feel petty for those kind of people, lol Cheesy Cheesy

They've nothing to say except Bitcoin is dead and Bitcoin is doomed Cheesy

hahahahahaha

"And, he's gone!!!!!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
legendary