Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 123. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Yeah, a mainstream article (Reuters) makes some interesting points that could introduce lay persons to the concept of bitcoin or at least remind them about such a thing.

They do seems to get part of it wrong in their attempt to suggest that the demand for bitcoin is largely coming from china based on some 95% assertion.... laughable assertion, but part of mainstream analysis in getting some details wrong.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11

This is correct in my view. People are predicting 1000 to 2000, but the thing is once btc passes previous high's of around 1000-1200 mainstream media will have to start covering it.
Mainstream media is dumb, and they love to misinform the public, but even they hate to look dumb after the fact, so often they scramble to report on history as if it is news.
Most people have heard about bitcoin since the last rise, and they've had a few years to put it in the back of their mind as an illegal tool for buying drugs or supporting crime, this is how it was for the early internet.
However change occurs at a much more rapid pace now than it did in the 1990's and is accelerating.

You see the rate of adoption of new tech is speeding up, going from 0 racing up to 100% at steeper rates - meaning it takes less time for technology to gain full market penetration. Oh my! Bitcoins market penetration and use cases are at the Internets 1992 level. It's not going to take 8 years to reach 2000's level, more like a couple years max.

People are going to start abandoning their national currencies.
The sheep are going to kick the wolves that are the nasty financial elite pulling the strings of governments and their central banks in the teeth. Though they thought that the control of money was ownership, they will be proven wrong. They thought if they could fool us into thinking they own and control money, money that at it's base is a function of the market, and is an information transfer mechanism for value created by The People, who's value is supported by the people, those same people - us slaving in society - for those who then inflate, turn us into indentured debt slaves and have the gall to charge us interest for the work we do because they can print funny money that isn't fit to be toilet paper!

legendary
Bitcoin's heading to the moon alright, although I think every bodies going to be surprised at just which moon it reaches - hint it may not be orbiting this this planet or even be in this solar system  Wink

This is it Gentlemen, the kind of optimism we need Wink
legendary
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
Bitcoin's heading to the moon alright, although I think every bodies going to be surprised at just which moon it reaches - hint it may not be orbiting this planet or even be in this solar system, that's how far the rocket has yet to go  Wink
legendary
legendary
Bitparty goes on Fakhoury!

My dear friend, here is a message for you Wink

legendary