Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 204. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary

this is big. higher edj.school/universities all around the world are connected. when it becomes a trend, the rest will follow. from then on ever graduate will leave his/her institution with a practical use case for the bitcoin-blockchain. something very valuable will be stored, something that all the graduates will be proud of: their diplomas. those folks will honor/value the bitcoin blockchain big time.
this is brilliant. easy to understand for everybody.

it´ll become a standard.

Well said buddy, I totally agree with you.

As time moves on, our blockchain will be the ultimate blockchain for various reasons, most of us are aware about.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

this is big. higher edj.school/universities all around the world are connected. when it becomes a trend, the rest will follow. from then on ever graduate will leave his/her institution with a practical use case for the bitcoin-blockchain. something very valuable will be stored, something that all the graduates will be proud of: their diplomas. those folks will honor/value the bitcoin blockchain big time.
this is brilliant. easy to understand for everybody.

it´ll become a standard.

legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Wow great to have you back Fakhoury! Hope things in your life have settled down. I missed your updates Smiley

Somehow my friend, me too, I missed all of you, but you more to be honest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow great to have you back Fakhoury! Hope things in your life have settled down. I missed your updates Smiley
legendary
legendary
Over 1 million total btc worth of transactions in 1 block. Network spam or not that's still 380 million dollars worth of value being moved around effortlessly.

Jump to: