Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 200. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary

This is so true, tracking back payments is a time consuming practice but not difficult to do.

I hope who claim that illegal activities and BTC is a "two faces for the same coin" understand this !!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is so true, tracking back payments is a time consuming practice but not difficult to do.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

As Much as I love to gloat about being right Wink I feel bad for the people stuck in the system who grew/grow up thinking that the stock market is a sure bet going forward. I think the bubble is about to pop and the greatest transfer of wealth about to begin. We are out in front of it prepared Smiley

I really feel bad for them and how they are being consistently scammed in this gigantic ponzi scheme called banks and stocks market, and look on the other hand what we are involved into, a true meaning for money and value, a decentralized era, the bitcoin era.

We will get there my friend, I'm sure of that, what we are facing as a community is so healthy, it's the growing pains, the same pain why you train your muscles in the gym and turn to be your own "HULK", when you feel soreness in your muscles, you are doing it right Wink
Jump to: