Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 239. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Not to sure what to think about this.... On one hand the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

On the otherhand I feel that the over reach by governments to be in everyone's business is concerning. I hope a happy balance can be found with regards to the large Bitcoin transmitters and the information they choose to disclose to this new arm of the law.

Most people choose Bitcoin to be their own finachal bank not to be under more regulation and the watchfull eye of big brother. Although I'm sure he's here trolling this forum as we speak.

Thanks again for the bull news my friend!

I agree and understand with what you say my friend.

To be honest, I saw it from the positive side, which is,

the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

Because simply, we won't reach world wide adoption when I can feel that I'm safe with my bitcoins from theft.

Luckily we are seeing a large number of start ups that are trying to tackle this problem with even more VC money backing them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
We passed the $4 billion market cap

legendary
legendary

Not to sure what to think about this.... On one hand the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

On the otherhand I feel that the over reach by governments to be in everyone's business is concerning. I hope a happy balance can be found with regards to the large Bitcoin transmitters and the information they choose to disclose to this new arm of the law.

Most people choose Bitcoin to be their own finachal bank not to be under more regulation and the watchfull eye of big brother. Although I'm sure he's here trolling this forum as we speak.

I agree and understand with what you say my friend.

To be honest, I saw it from the positive side, which is,

the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

Because simply, we won't reach world wide adoption when I can feel that I'm safe with my bitcoins from theft.
legendary

legendary
legendary
This EU news is masive and amazing!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary