Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 242. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I am not finding this article. Can you please show me the title? I doubt that this activity told by you is possible in one country which have one political party WITHOUT the known of this activity by the Authorities. To not tell that I am sure. If tolerated by the party it is possible, if not, is NOT possible. Anyhow let's read the article before. Have in mind that in all the world are only 7 the country with one party. Those are People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic and Eritrea.

See here for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-party_state

In China for example if the party will decide the complete ban of bitcoin it will be not anymore possible for sure that someone mine or change bitcoin normally. Maybe in the black market yes but those people that do such things have their life in risk in every moment. Or imagine that this activity can be made at Democratic People's Republic of Korea without the knowledge of the Authorities. It is totally impossible.

I'm very curious to read the article you mentioned. I'm waiting the title.... Thank you. Shocked

Here is the article I was talking about

http://www.coindesk.com/research-bitcoin-price-higher-repressed-countries/

I do agree with you my friend, and I think the black-market here will be the solution.

In the article have no one word about the countries mentioned by me. There is wrote about the less ECONOMIC freedom countries. Must be told that the economic freedom is not connected only with the number of political parties.  There are to many countries with more than one political party and have less economic freedom than China for example. So it is not only the number of political parties which decide. It is the way that the leaders of the country choose to govern. But the probabilities that this economic freedom be less are primarily the countries with one political party. They use the force to be only those in the politics of the country and such desire make true the limitation of all the others aspects of every kind of freedom. Because have fear that the freedom of every kind except the political one become desire even for political freedom.

Anyhow this is not and overall formula. China for example is an open mind country with a very smart leaders. They are known for their ability to give the people everything they can but in the right time. But even they are not different from the others when is touched their being only one political party. I don't know if have knowledge about the protests of the young Chinese people in the '90 and the reaction of the Government. They used the tanks to pressing all the demonstrators and to show to all the world that their power as a single party is untouchable. They had critics from all the world but nothing changed. They considered everything internal issue and the others must see their stuffs.

I'm telling this to show that in the countries with one political country is not possible to made things not allowed by the Authorities. Even the most liberals (like China for example) have overall and full control of everything. If they don't want something, that something cannot be made. Only if you want to put your life in risk.

As about the article I don't think that the author have taken in consideration such countries. Maybe except China. Even my perception is that the economic freedom in this country is not less compared to the other developed countries.

I have my doubts about the possibility to have real or significant bitcoin activity in the remaining countries. From internet I found the below data.

I am sure about the lack of this activity in Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Even from there there was registered one transaction this is not considered as activity.

I'm surprised about the accepting of bitcoin in Vietnam by oine business open the last days. The data of Wikipedia were shown accurate always when I had use those and those data show that there bitcoin is banned.

I read at internet that bitcoin is known very few in Laos. According to http://crobitcoin.com/bitcoin-laos-thailand/:

"However, people who worked there haven’t even heard of Bitcoin. Maybe at some point they were accepting Bitcoin payments but didn’t have enough volume so didn’t educate the staff about it. In general, I found that the majority of places that are marked on coinmap actually don’t accept BTC once you get there."

I am not finding data about bitcoin in Eritrea while according to https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/first-documented-cuba-bitcoin-transaction-now-history/ the first transaction of bitcoin in Cuba is registered only at the end of July of this year (so only about three months ago). You can imagine what kind of activity can have bitcoin there.

No sign of activity or data about bitcoin in Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.

As you can see in every of the country with one political party (except China) there are not real activity of or with bitcoin. So they cannot be in the list of countries taken in consideration from the student about the study of who is made the article you gave to me. I think that even the black market doesn't exist in those countries. Bitcoin is not arrived yet in those.

legendary
legendary
legendary