Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 243. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Wow ions of great reads today, keep it up!

More to come today my dear friend, stay tuned Wink

I am not finding this article. Can you please show me the title? I doubt that this activity told by you is possible in one country which have one political party WITHOUT the known of this activity by the Authorities. To not tell that I am sure. If tolerated by the party it is possible, if not, is NOT possible. Anyhow let's read the article before. Have in mind that in all the world are only 7 the country with one party. Those are People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic and Eritrea.

See here for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-party_state

In China for example if the party will decide the complete ban of bitcoin it will be not anymore possible for sure that someone mine or change bitcoin normally. Maybe in the black market yes but those people that do such things have their life in risk in every moment. Or imagine that this activity can be made at Democratic People's Republic of Korea without the knowledge of the Authorities. It is totally impossible.

I'm very curious to read the article you mentioned. I'm waiting the title.... Thank you. Shocked

Here is the article I was talking about

http://www.coindesk.com/research-bitcoin-price-higher-repressed-countries/

I do agree with you my friend, and I think the black-market here will be the solution.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
You must have no idea about a country which is governed by only one political party. I had this experience. My first 27 years was lived in a such kind of country. In this kind of country you are controlled by the "Big Brother" in every aspect of your live and life. Not only in the public life (like it is the example of article) but even within your home. In that kind of country if the Government don't want something it is for sure that "that thing" will not happen for sure. Never. Period.

Kindly read an article I've posted about Bitcoin is countries like you mentioned, prices tends to be higher there.

I am not finding this article. Can you please show me the title? I doubt that this activity told by you is possible in one country which have one political party WITHOUT the known of this activity by the Authorities. To not tell that I am sure. If tolerated by the party it is possible, if not, is NOT possible. Anyhow let's read the article before. Have in mind that in all the world are only 7 the country with one party. Those are People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic and Eritrea.

See here for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-party_state

In China for example if the party will decide the complete ban of bitcoin it will be not anymore possible for sure that someone mine or change bitcoin normally. Maybe in the black market yes but those people that do such things have their life in risk in every moment. Or imagine that this activity can be made at Democratic People's Republic of Korea without the knowledge of the Authorities. It is totally impossible.

I'm very curious to read the article you mentioned. I'm waiting the title.... Thank you. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow ions of great reads today, keep it up!
legendary
legendary
legendary