Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 259. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
Big mexican retailer Famsa now accepts bitcoins on their website www.famsa.com

News URL : https://www.facebook.com/bitsoex/posts/927128184038928:0
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

I don't think that this is a bullish news. Promoting gambling is always wrong, I think. I understand that the aim of the post is to tell that peer to peer is used for the online gambling sites but this is not new. I know that since two years ago this technology was adopted from such sites. I have no proof or link to put it here but even my news may not be true, this kind of news which promote gambling in some way, according to me, is wrong.
legendary
First I have my doubts about the existence of an economy without cash. It's right that the amount of cash is always in diminution but this are happen only in the developed countries. But how is their number compared to the other non developed economies of the world which are totally cash-dependent? I think very few.

Second glory to bitcoin. The replacement of the common currencies by it is our common desire. But I have again my doubts about the possibility that bitcoin replace the currencies of all the world. It is impossible to be national currency a currency that is not owned by this country. And bitcoin it will be never owned by no one country. So it is true that bitcoin based economy is almost perfect and better than the cashless system used today but I think that the solution is another. Every country create its bitcoin clone based currency and use it as a currency. And bitcoin be the currency of currencies. For this read more this thread (if wanted): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-as-currency-of-currencies-1191118. Every comment about it is welcomed.

Fakhoury my bro, I want your thoughts about my ideas in this thread. You will help me to find my errors (as you do always Wink and may give me other precious ideas about it.

I like your idea my brother, n2004al.

I'm thinking about your idea from another perspective and I will post in your thread now Smiley

Don't worry dear, I will continue to chase your errors Tongue

Your idea it was the best thing to do. I made an post in my thread about it. You can read it and give me your opinion.  Wink
legendary
The regulation of bitcoin from community is a beauty wonder but will remain such. In which way can be possible? Then why the community has created and elected their institutions? Is the community is able to handle and realize such specialized things? What is the need of those if this kind of things (authorities) if their duty must be made by their creators and electors?

I didn't read the article to be honest, but what I feel that the author want to say that we are united for the our benefit, don't forget that we will only win if we are one hand and united.

I don't want to be rude but this you mean it was not the main aim of article. I thing that the author overestimating the comunity. I am giving here one phrase from the article which confirms my opinion:

"There is no need for a regulatory committee regulating Bitcoin as this is unlikely to happen due to its inherent decentralized nature. As John Lennon once said, we need to “Let It Be.”

I don't agree at all with this. For this we had discuss in the other posts above and we are agree that needed a regulation from the specialized authorities.

P.S You forgot one of your main duty my friend. To correct my errors in my posts. There one in this above and is in bold. The word in bold is unnecessary. So, an error. The fourth or the fives..  Huh
legendary
Jump to: