Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 261. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
"One of the earliest and most vocal financial institutions in the fray, however, was US stock exchange Nasdaq, which revealed in May it had been working for a year to harness bitcoin's distributed ledger for private stock sales."

Nasdaq will implement blockchain. Another Big like Nasdaq will adopt the technology which invented bitcoin and its main part. This can happen only and because bitcoin is legal (regulated). (http://www.coindesk.com/information/is-bitcoin-legal/

Europe where are you?

Europe will come, don't worry.

But did Nasdaq mention that they will be using Bitcoin's Blockchain ?

I understand your fear. But read the following:

Regulated don't mean limited or fighting my friend but only open ALL the ways in which bitcoin can be used for good and close ALL the others. It is the officially KNOWN of bitcoin by the country. It the spread of it in a free and SECURE way within its territory. It is doing business with it without fear that one day some public employer close your business without giving any explanation. It is the use of it from all the Big-s of your country. With few words. It is everything needed that bitcoin be "something that exist" (will be known officially by the authorities). Now it is "nothing" (is ignored by mostly of those). Only this. You must not have fear from the legalization. You need to want and to ask for it.

I understand you and really respect what you said brother, but don't forget we want Bitcoin to be as decentralized as possible, don't forget this.

http://www.theguardian.com/membership/2015/oct/02/live-stream-imogen-heap-releases-tiny-human-using-blockchain-technology

More mainstream artists seem to be getting aware of Bitcoin. Marketing move or not it helps put the keywords "Bitcoin" and "blockchain" out there to massive audiences so it's definitely bullish.

Thanks for adding the bullish news my friend and I agree, it's bullish as we are approaching day by day the main stream.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
http://www.theguardian.com/membership/2015/oct/02/live-stream-imogen-heap-releases-tiny-human-using-blockchain-technology

More mainstream artists seem to be getting aware of Bitcoin. Marketing move or not it helps put the keywords "Bitcoin" and "blockchain" out there to massive audiences so it's definitely bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

"De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) head of research Jakob de Haan has issued new responses to pointed questions about the role of bitcoin in global finance."

"Apparently, there are a few people convinced [digital currencies] are the future. Let's wait and see. I'm not opposed to all these initiatives and if you're right, the world will be very different and I will lose my job, but by then I'll be retired I guess."

"De Haan went on to note that he was personally "not an expert" in bitcoin, but that the central bank is following the emerging technology closely and that researchers have been delved into the topic."

An open mind expert of an Central Bank which talk about bitcoin and its technology. Will Nederlands regulate bitcoin? Sooner will be better.
legendary
They recommend to not regulate the cryptocurrencies (understand "bitcoin") but this will increase the cyber crime. Like the example of the increase of the consumption of alcohol during the time of its prohibition during the period 1920 - 1033.

In this period the alcohol was prohibited because the authors of this prohibition wanted to prohibit the people to drink. The result was totally diverse: the increase of the use of the alcohol.

The Europol recommend to not regulate (understand "prohibit the use") of cryptocurrencies because the regulation will increase the cyber crime (according to them). While the not regulation will decrease it.

It will be the opposite. Like in the example of prohibition of alcohol. Because the non regulation is like the denial (thing made during the period of prohibition).

I understand what you want to say, to be honest, I'm 50/50 with regulation.

What I'm optimistic with the regulation is that will help people to know and trust Bitcoin and this is what we need to achieve mass adoption.

I understand your fear. But read the following:

Regulated don't mean limited or fighting my friend but only open ALL the ways in which bitcoin can be used for good and close ALL the others. It is the officially KNOWN of bitcoin by the country. It the spread of it in a free and SECURE way within its territory. It is doing business with it without fear that one day some public employer close your business without giving any explanation. It is the use of it from all the Big-s of your country. With few words. It is everything needed that bitcoin be "something that exist" (will be known officially by the authorities). Now it is "nothing" (is ignored by mostly of those). Only this. You must not have fear from the legalization. You need to want and to ask for it.
legendary

"One of the earliest and most vocal financial institutions in the fray, however, was US stock exchange Nasdaq, which revealed in May it had been working for a year to harness bitcoin's distributed ledger for private stock sales."

Nasdaq will implement blockchain. Another Big like Nasdaq will adopt the technology which invented bitcoin and its main part. This can happen only and because bitcoin is legal (regulated). (http://www.coindesk.com/information/is-bitcoin-legal/

Europe where are you?
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin on national television in Korea

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vdpeKMduc
legendary
Post #444 wrong link (duplicated from post #443)

Fixed, thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
Post #444 wrong link (duplicated from post #443)
legendary
They recommend to not regulate the cryptocurrencies (understand "bitcoin") but this will increase the cyber crime. Like the example of the increase of the consumption of alcohol during the time of its prohibition during the period 1920 - 1033.

In this period the alcohol was prohibited because the authors of this prohibition wanted to prohibit the people to drink. The result was totally diverse: the increase of the use of the alcohol.

The Europol recommend to not regulate (understand "prohibit the use") of cryptocurrencies because the regulation will increase the cyber crime (according to them). While the not regulation will decrease it.

It will be the opposite. Like in the example of prohibition of alcohol. Because the non regulation is like the denial (thing made during the period of prohibition).

I understand what you want to say, to be honest, I'm 50/50 with regulation.

What I'm optimistic with the regulation is that will help people to know and trust Bitcoin and this is what we need to achieve mass adoption.
legendary
legendary
legendary
"Investigators must familiarise themselves with the diverse range of account and payment references and file formats of digital wallets used by the different payment mechanisms in order to recognise these in both standard and forensic investigations."

"The agency also argues that it is not efficient to regulate cryptocurrencies, because those who are not breaking the law will comply and be at a disadvantage."

Want to learn but not to regulate bitcoin. During the period of prohibition of alcohol in Usa "consumption of alcohol .... rose steadily after an initial drop. Annual per capita consumption had been declining since 1910, reached an all-time low during the depression of 1921, and then began to increase in 1922." http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-157.html

Every prohibition increase or give the contrary of needed or wanted effects. When this lesson will be known to the developed police agency of the European Union named Europol?

What you want to say my friend ?

legendary

"Eventually the banks will realize that the Bitcoin blockchain is the most secure and useful blockchain."

It is only the beginning. The New Era will be very long. Bitcoin will rule "everything" but mostly the world of technology.
legendary
"Investigators must familiarise themselves with the diverse range of account and payment references and file formats of digital wallets used by the different payment mechanisms in order to recognise these in both standard and forensic investigations."

"The agency also argues that it is not efficient to regulate cryptocurrencies, because those who are not breaking the law will comply and be at a disadvantage."

Want to learn but not to regulate bitcoin. During the period of prohibition of alcohol in Usa "consumption of alcohol .... rose steadily after an initial drop. Annual per capita consumption had been declining since 1910, reached an all-time low during the depression of 1921, and then began to increase in 1922." http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-157.html

Every prohibition increase or give the contrary of needed or wanted effects. When this lesson will be known to the developed police agency of the European Union named Europol?

What you want to say my friend ?
legendary

"Anti-virus software pioneer John McAfee is now accepting bitcoin in his 2016 presidential campaign."

Good for this. But maybe this news will help McAfee products to be better than it is at the moment. It was one of the best anti-virus time ago. Now catch only my ass. Hope that if John will be President don't "meliorate" even the United States like its anti-virus.
legendary

Jump to: