Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 265. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
Bull news dump today!?!? Tons of good news made the thread in the last 24hrs.

More to come today, don't panic Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Bull news dump today!?!? Tons of good news made the thread in the last 24hrs.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
That Ernit project is pretty cool!

I agree with you, it's, especially for the new generations.

Just as I thought it bullish is great but some people think it might take advantage to others specially those that are new and not very knowledgeable.

Pardon me, but I don't understand what you want to say.

I'm trying to do in every my post (here and all the others in the other threads) but those don't want to be created. I think that are angry with my because I'm converting in bullish and they want a weak person for itselves. Only one such can be not perfect like a bullish person and can do errors.  Wink

You must stop this thread in order that me don't be more so bullish and make errors. But I don't suggest this. It will be a sign that you will begin again to believe that are signs of FUD around and I don't like that this happen with you.  Smiley

I feel you brother, and I won't close this thread even if I turned to a bear, it will always be open, especially for you and your errors Tongue

The best news read so far. I'm sure will be such until the end of this day. Maybe even until tomorrow. I don't know about after tomorrow because there must be some other better than this here in this thread.  Shocked

Don't worry, even if everyday there is only one news/article/whatsoever of bullishness, I will share it Wink

Do supermoons count as bullish news? the market has been strong off the back of that moon. Think i might have to start studying the effects of universe on the bitcoin. Grin

I doubt this to be honest.

Well to add to the bullish news is the miners who would buy all coins they can find and to some point other coin owners sell their coins to them.

Could you elaborate more on this please.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello,

As I'm a Permabull and highly optimistic regarding Bitcoin in terms of technology and price.

I decided to open this thread to share every bullish news,tweet, article or whatsoever that mentions Bitcoin in a bullish matter.

I like and love to spread optimism in the air, it makes me as well as other people feels euphoric.

Hopefully I will update this thread everyday, once or twice.

Thanks.

N.B. : The thread is self-moderated for obvious reasons

Well to add to the bullish news is the miners who would buy all coins they can find and to some point other coin owners sell their coins to them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Do supermoons count as bullish news? the market has been strong off the back of that moon. Think i might have to start studying the effects of universe on the bitcoin. Grin
Jump to: