Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 268. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

I think that it would be a great thing. This tool use p2p technology (the same used by bitcoin and is the technology of the future). But I think that this replacement it would be not never possible. Skype has a tremendous reputation, a big number of people that use it (I think almost all this kind of communication be realized by this tool) and the last but not the less important is owned by Microsoft. Which will not let go so easy this part of market which owns. Then the quality of calls from skype is excellent, they do updates regularly in order to improve their product and, as I know, have no compliant to any type about it. And at the end if Microsoft will so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product. With this will be end of story.

I share the same thoughts with you, I don't want to say I'm pessimist about them (Bitphone), but lets wait and see, we don't have anything to do.

Soon.

Pardon me, but soon what ?

may i have the link of that news ....i am eager to know how the techs finded out.....Smiley

Sure, here it's : http://realmoneyasia.com/coinplug-found-new-ways-boost-bitcoin-use/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

may i have the link of that news ....i am eager to know how the techs finded out.....Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

I think that it would be a great thing. This tool use p2p technology (the same used by bitcoin and is the technology of the future). But I think that this replacement it would be not never possible. Skype has a tremendous reputation, a big number of people that use it (I think almost all this kind of communication be realized by this tool) and the last but not the less important is owned by Microsoft. Which will not let go so easy this part of market which owns. Then the quality of calls from skype is excellent, they do updates regularly in order to improve their product and, as I know, have no compliant to any type about it. And at the end if Microsoft will see so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product. With this will be end of story.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
legendary
wow the "tipping point" artical with the survey of WEF members was awesome! Good post Fakhoury!

Thanks my friend, it's one of my favorite bullish news, we can't underestimate the WEF members opinions.

wow the "tipping point" artical with the survey of WEF members was awesome! Good post Fakhoury!

The block reward halving of 2024 should kick things into high gear. We might bubble to 1M usd 12months after that halving and by 2027 should be down to around 300-400k.

Why 2024 halving in specific ? And don't you think reaching 300-400K is somehow far fetched ?

BitPay's news is bullish a fuck.

Consider this: the less success they enjoy means the less people are turning BTC for fiat.

Grin

Lool, I like your way of thinking brg, the same of mine, in every news whatever it's sentiment, there is a piece of bullishness Cheesy

Nigeria is ahead of Russia. Nigeria will regulate bitcoin, Russia has banned it. Nigeria one of the poorest countries of the world and Russia one of the most developed and rich. Is supposed that only the mind bring the money. Who has the mind here? How is going the world? Who can understand this? Who can answer this? Who has the right?

Well, I don't think this is an issue. Sooner or later, they will be forced to deal with Bitcoin, Russia since few weeks ago I think, reach ATH in trading Bitcoins at LBC, so don't worry.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
legendary
Activity: 1134

Nigeria is ahead of Russia. Nigeria will regulate bitcoin, Russia has banned it. Nigeria one of the poorest countries of the world and Russia one of the most developed and rich. Is supposed that only the mind bring the money. Who has the mind here? How is going the world? Who can understand this? Who can answer this? Who has the right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
BitPay's news is bullish a fuck.

Consider this: the less success they enjoy means the less people are turning BTC for fiat.

Grin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

The block reward halving of 2024 should kick things into high gear. We might bubble to 1M usd 12months after that halving and by 2027 should be down to around 300-400k.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
legendary
Jump to: