Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 271. (Read 259660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Fakhoury you make my day.  I love this thread.

I'm happy to hear that from you brother, come here everyday and I will guarantee you an awesome days to come Cheesy
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Fakhoury you make my day.  I love this thread.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Just came across this thread, what a great idea, thanks for this!

You are most welcome my friend, I've learned a lot from you Smiley

The really bullish news though would be a thread full of very bearish news while BTC was rallying (just like the old days).

Strangely, this feels very bearish and desperate I may add...

I'm on the contrary of your beliefs dear Klee, maybe I'm foreseeing the future, maybe I'm strong believer, but what matters in the end, I'm highly optimistic Smiley

Belief has nothing to do with investing/trading, only with religion...

You could be right, but lets come down to ourself, you could invest in yourself by learning new skills, methods, languages .. etc., but without believing in yourself, you will go nowhere even if you mastered everything.

It's like loving someone, your heart and mind must work, here in BTC, TA and Believin in BTC goes together, we can't relay on each of them in solo, but I tend to go more with believing as I'm emtional by nature Smiley
I get what you say and the most important asset is people and then skills.

Just make sure you don't marry an investment, that's all (unless someone bought below 20$)!

I couldn't agree more my brother, I know that I'm an insane permabull and this could hurt me, but I'm enjoying it Tongue

Kindly keep passing over here Klee, I've learnt and still learning a lot from you buddy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

The really bullish news though would be a thread full of very bearish news while BTC was rallying (just like the old days).

I'm on the contrary of your beliefs dear Klee, maybe I'm foreseeing the future, maybe I'm strong believer, but what matters in the end, I'm highly optimistic Smiley

You could be right, but lets come down to ourself, you could invest in yourself by learning new skills, methods, languages .. etc., but without believing in yourself, you will go nowhere even if you mastered everything.

It's like loving someone, your heart and mind must work, here in BTC, TA and Believin in BTC goes together, we can't relay on each of them in solo, but I tend to go more with believing as I'm emtional by nature Smiley
I get what you say and the most important asset is people and then skills.

Just make sure you don't marry an investment, that's all (unless someone bought below 20$)!
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Jump to: