Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 270. (Read 259660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
This is my favo thread, good job Fakhoury!

Thank you my friend, Paashaas. I'm glad that you've passed by Smiley

All this great news about Bitcoin and still the price hasn't shot up. I'm really glad, as I'm still buying as much as I can afford.
The price is going to explode eventually.

You are thinking right, this is what we should most of us do.

All this great news about Bitcoin and still the price hasn't shot up. I'm really glad, as I'm still buying as much as I can afford.

Why has not the price shot up, after all these good news??? And if people are really buying up the bitcoin as fast as they can, how come the price has not shot up??? Without knowing the answer to these questions, I don't think the price is going to explode.

All these bullish news will make a perfect coupling and the price will sky-rocket, don't worry Wink

Why has not the price shot up, after all these good news??? And if people are really buying up the bitcoin as fast as they can, how come the price has not shot up??? Without knowing the answer to these questions, I don't think the price is going to explode.
You know what they say, an apple does not need marketing/advertising while a Mars chocolate bar needs...

What you want to say, Klee ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

You know what they say, an apple does not need marketing/advertising while a Mars chocolate bar needs...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
This is my favo thread, good job Fakhoury!

legendary
legendary
Another day, another shit load of bullishness.

I feel the price will explode one day when we least expect. Could be a week, could be 10 years .....but I'll still be here.

This, this is how markets are run.

Sooner or later we will reach our target, no way all these news could turn to be a mirage.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Another day, another shit load of bullishness.

I feel the price will explode one day when we least expect. Could be a week, could be 10 years .....but I'll still be here.
Jump to: