Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 65. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

We will get there, lets give it sometime brother.

Meuh6879, why don't see you here a lot my bullish brother, huh ?!!!!

Please don't let be the last appearance for you buddy Smiley
legendary

Hey, where are the news you used to get for us ? Grin

I try, but every time I find something you've already beaten me to the bunch by the time I get home to post it!  Smiley   Plus been doing some more analysis on my thread, so spending some time there.  Happy to see this one active with all the good news now!

Well, I will accept your excuse, no problem Cheesy

Where do you see us topping this year ? $3K ?

From what I see, I think $3K is not unreasonable, possibly even by mid-February.  Whatever we reach, we'll hit a correction, maybe back to $1500 (if we top $3K), but then we end the year on a high note: $2K or higher.   Wink

Is it possible to end the end year around $3-3.5K ?

Of course it's possible!  IMO most likely to happen if we either stay below $2K until July, or we reach >$4K in first half of year (barring any major unforseen circumstances, such as major government intervention/crackdown or serious technical issue).  IMO even a major exchange hack can no longer do what the Mt. Gox meltdown did.  Mind you something happening to one of the big Chinese exchanges would cause some major disruptions.

I'm just afraid from a bubble/bust scenario !!

There will be a correction to whatever peak we reach, no doubt - it's human nature.  However all throughout the price history of Bitcoin, after every correction we settled back to a point higher than we were when the bubble started; the bubble we are likely in now I would say started around US$800, so we should be pretty good.   Unless we have a major technical breakdown in the fundamental protocol, I think we should be good.  You've been around long enough, my friend, to know that these corrections will happen, but the long term trend has never changed... long term up! Grin

I totally agree with you, but you know what I'm afraid of.

That we go into $10K for example, and then going into bear market like we did before.

Slow and steady brother better than bubbles, I hate bubbles !!
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

I try, but every time I find something you've already beaten me to the bunch by the time I get home to post it!  Smiley   Plus been doing some more analysis on my thread, so spending some time there.  Happy to see this one active with all the good news now!

From what I see, I think $3K is not unreasonable, possibly even by mid-February.  Whatever we reach, we'll hit a correction, maybe back to $1500 (if we top $3K), but then we end the year on a high note: $2K or higher.   Wink

Of course it's possible!  IMO most likely to happen if we either stay below $2K until July, or we reach >$4K in first half of year (barring any major unforseen circumstances, such as major government intervention/crackdown or serious technical issue).  IMO even a major exchange hack can no longer do what the Mt. Gox meltdown did.  Mind you something happening to one of the big Chinese exchanges would cause some major disruptions.

There will be a correction to whatever peak we reach, no doubt - it's human nature.  However all throughout the price history of Bitcoin, after every correction we settled back to a point higher than we were when the bubble started; the bubble we are likely in now I would say started around US$800, so we should be pretty good.   Unless we have a major technical breakdown in the fundamental protocol, I think we should be good.  You've been around long enough, my friend, to know that these corrections will happen, but the long term trend has never changed... long term up! Grin
legendary

Proud Canuck

legendary
legendary

Not really news but:

https://www.investing.com/currencies/btc-usd

BUY buy BUY Strong Buy BUUUUYYYYY!!!  Smiley

FOMO has officially begun. Any guesses to where it will end?

It will fuel more once we pass the ATH.

Where it will end, I'm afraid from a bubble to be honest !!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Not really news but:

FOMO has officially begun. Any guesses to where it will end?
Proud Canuck

legendary
Not really news but:

Welcome again, Protokol.

It seems you are slowly addicted buddy Cheesy

Actually it's more than a bullish news, it's a signal to CONTINUE BUYING AND HODLING !!!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Not really news but:

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: