Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 80. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Just explained how to use Bitcoin to some freelance girl. After its recent growth bitcoin now it looks very special for all newcomers

legendary
Fak, thanks for helping us crack the $800 ceiling and becoming more upwardly mobile w/ all your Bullish Media Postings. You are truly doing the bitcoin world a gigantic favor by updating this thread the way you do. The pics you post add visual flavor to the content as well. Much obliged and Merry Xmas. Cool

Chef Ramsay, actually the thanks must go to ALL OF YOU, starting with you my dear, without you, our thread wouldn't be this nice great masterpiece.

By the way, we did pass the $900 ceiling if you are not aware brother Wink

I'm the one who is much obliged for you, in certain, and others is general and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your beloved ones and all of you, my bullish friends and brothers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Fak, thanks for helping us crack the $800 ceiling and becoming more upwardly mobile w/ all your Bullish Media Postings. You are truly doing the bitcoin world a gigantic favor by updating this thread the way you do. The pics you post add visual flavor to the content as well. Much obliged and Merry Xmas. Cool
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin on the frontpage of the biggest german finance portal.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: