Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 78. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

There is no best time to buy Bitcoin Wchoc5525, it's always the best time Wink

I am sure that several of us consider "blockchain" to be a kind of nonsense attempt to figure out if there is some kind of way to use bitcoin without using bitcoin..... .and yeah in the end, bitcoin is the real deal.

Even though it seems a bit of a distraction from bitcoin, it is possible, maybe, that some of these "blockchain" fanatics will figure out some innovation or some how back door into bitcoin or some bitcoin use case?

I am sure that several of us consider "blockchain" to be a kind of nonsense attempt to figure out if there is some kind of way to use bitcoin without using bitcoin..... .and yeah in the end, bitcoin is the real deal.

Even though it seems a bit of a distraction from bitcoin, it is possible, maybe, that some of these "blockchain" fanatics will figure out some innovation or some how back door into bitcoin or some bitcoin use case?

Brother JJG, it's simple buddy, Blockchain without Bitcoin is a SQL database Wink

My bullish prediction on tradingview.com is that we have officially crossed our next "Breakout" line [Using Wyckoff's rules on the Composite Man].  Try to make an entry (BUY) at a low point of a wave on the 2h Chart [VERY SOON I MIGHT ADD] and be prepared to sell on the correction that I believe will occur just before $1,000.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/VQKvhr9c-Attempt-at-WycKoff-s-Rules-on-the-Composite-Man-Whale-With-BTC/

Hey Dave, so happy to see you back again brother, missed you a lot Smiley

Leave TA buddy, you are a Macro guy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
My bullish prediction on tradingview.com is that we have officially crossed our next "Breakout" line [Using Wyckoff's rules on the Composite Man].  Try to make an entry (BUY) at a low point of a wave on the 2h Chart [VERY SOON I MIGHT ADD] and be prepared to sell on the correction that I believe will occur just before $1,000.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/VQKvhr9c-Attempt-at-WycKoff-s-Rules-on-the-Composite-Man-Whale-With-BTC/
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

I was thinking that there may be a video that went along with that article, and since I did not see a link in the article, I searched the interwebs.

Maybe this one is the referred to newscast segment?   It is less than 5 minutes, so a nice little summary conversation.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000578893&play=1
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
For those of you wondering about Circle.

legendary
Even Santa Claus needs Bitcoin!

legendary
legendary
I just cashed out my 401k to buy bitcoins.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: