Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 81. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary

The comments on this post make my head hurt... still so much education required of the general masses. 

Though I suppose it bodes well that in spite of all the ignorance it is starting to get recognized and price elevating too.

Brother Hacknoid, don't give a f*** buddy, they will learn and know Bitcoin well when we continue advancing in terms of price Wink

Great work Fakhoury. Happy Christmas.

Keep up the great work and see you on the other side of $1000

Brother Rjclarke2000, thank you my dear brother, Happy Christmas for you and your beloved ones buddy, I will always be here even at $100,000, don't worry Wink

My new bullish friend, Rogerwilco.

Thank you
for posting the video, it demonstrates the method of work of Bitcoin, and as we can see, the "SciShow" channel is pretty popular with nearly 4MM subscribers.

The FOMO will hit, no way back Wink

Thank you as well, Fakhoury, for creating this wonderful thread. It's my favorite on the forum and I've been shadow following it for a long time. I only recently recovered my account so I could share that video I was excited to see in my subscription feed yesterday.

You are most welcome my buddy, Rogerwilco. Glad to see you posting here, want to see you always please Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
My new bullish friend, Rogerwilco.

Thank you
for posting the video, it demonstrates the method of work of Bitcoin, and as we can see, the "SciShow" channel is pretty popular with nearly 4MM subscribers.

The FOMO will hit, no way back Wink

Thank you as well, Fakhoury, for creating this wonderful thread. It's my favorite on the forum and I've been shadow following it for a long time. I only recently recovered my account so I could share that video I was excited to see in my subscription feed yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Great work Fakhoury. Happy Christmas.

Keep up the great work and see you on the other side of $1000
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

The comments on this post make my head hurt... still so much education required of the general masses. 

Though I suppose it bodes well that in spite of all the ignorance it is starting to get recognized and price elevating too.
legendary
legendary
legendary