Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 88. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary

New kind of bullish news, thank my dear brother Bitebits. Keep it rollin' buddy Wink
legendary
First German fund manager (Acatis, 5 bn assets under management) adds Bitcoin to his portfolio. Started to add a € 2.5 mln position to his balanced fund resulting in a Top 10 position. As vehicle he uses the Bitcoin Tracker ETN.

News URL : https://bitcoinblog.de/2016/12/09/es-beginnt-globaler-misch-fonds-von-acatis-nimmt-bitcoin-ins-portfolio-auf/
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
legendary
Francis Pouliot, director of The Bitcoin Embassy, on revolutionizing the way financial transactions are done
News URL : http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/834398787597

Damn I get bullish from your thread, keep up the work please Fakhoury! Bitcoin, because of it's one and only immutable blockchain, is a very powerful tool.

Not being able to change history is very scary at first for many governments, companies and even ordinary people. It is something they are not used to, haven't grown up with. Being able to change history is convenient.

However the generations that are now growing up with the internet already know whatever they do and put out there, is hard to undo and accessible for anyone. An immutable multi purpose decentralized open ledger is not so scary to them anymore and hopefully more easily embraced. I truly believe for a better world.

Building private blockchains is like building an intranet. Worthless.

I'm glad that I've changed your sentiment my new bullish friend, Bitebits.

I promise, whenever I can keep the thread rolling, I will always will.

For what you've said, you are 100% correct, but keep in mind that this won't be easy walk in the park style of evolution, this will be a kind of a nightmare of the governments.

I'm also expecting  various kinds of battles from governments, whether regulatory or divide and conquer attempts or otherwise, and maybe it will be too late for governments to really discontinue the technology, but they may be able to make the lives of some bitcoiners miserable by various forms of prosecution and/or persecution.

Francis Pouliot, director of The Bitcoin Embassy, on revolutionizing the way financial transactions are done

Damn I get bullish from your thread, keep up the work please Fakhoury! Bitcoin, because of it's one and only immutable blockchain, is a very powerful tool.

Not being able to change history is very scary at first for many governments, companies and even ordinary people. It is something they are not used to, haven't grown up with. Being able to change history is convenient.

However the generations that are now growing up with the internet already know whatever they do and put out there, is hard to undo and accessible for anyone. An immutable multi purpose decentralized open ledger is not so scary to them anymore and hopefully more easily embraced. I truly believe for a better world.

For what you've said, you are 100% correct, but keep in mind that this won't be easy walk in the park style of evolution, this will be a kind of a nightmare of the governments.

I'm also expecting  various kinds of battles from governments, whether regulatory or divide and conquer attempts or otherwise, and maybe it will be too late for governments to really discontinue the technology, but they may be able to make the lives of some bitcoiners miserable by various forms of prosecution and/or persecution.

I'm quite sure this will happen my dear JJG and wchoc5525, but I'm quite sure of our winning Wink

2 years ago: Congressman Mick Mulvaney lead a bi-partisan caucus to help educate congressmen on Bitcoin, and "vowed to fight any policy that restricted the adoption and growth of using the technology." Today: Trump appoints Mulvaney to his cabinet as head of the Office of Management and Budget.

https://mulvaney.house.gov/media-center/articles-op-eds/sc-republican-among-founders-congressional-bitcoin-caucus

Mulvaney and Polis also are working with the Coin Center, a Washington-based nonprofit that focuses on digital currency technology, to help Congress understand how it all works. "For the past two years we have worked with Representatives Mulvaney and Polis to educate their colleagues through briefings and other events, and the new Congressional Blockchain Caucus will be a wonderful new platform to continue these efforts," said Jerry Brito, executive director of Coin Center. "Their forward-thinking leadership on blockchain technology in Congress is unmatched."

This is one of the bullish news I wanted to post, thanks a river my dear brother Denker.
legendary
Sorry guys for being away since yesterday, within few hours I will update the thread with really outstanding bullish news, some of which we've always dreamed of.

Stay tuned Wink

Can't wait  Wink Perhaps, something related to certain hedge fund?

Yup Wink
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
Sorry guys for being away since yesterday, within few hours I will update the thread with really outstanding bullish news, some of which we've always dreamed of.

Stay tuned Wink

Can't wait  Wink Perhaps, something related to certain hedge fund?
legendary

Stay tuned Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
2 years ago: Congressman Mick Mulvaney lead a bi-partisan caucus to help educate congressmen on Bitcoin, and "vowed to fight any policy that restricted the adoption and growth of using the technology." Today: Trump appoints Mulvaney to his cabinet as head of the Office of Management and Budget.

https://mulvaney.house.gov/media-center/articles-op-eds/sc-republican-among-founders-congressional-bitcoin-caucus

Mulvaney and Polis also are working with the Coin Center, a Washington-based nonprofit that focuses on digital currency technology, to help Congress understand how it all works. "For the past two years we have worked with Representatives Mulvaney and Polis to educate their colleagues through briefings and other events, and the new Congressional Blockchain Caucus will be a wonderful new platform to continue these efforts," said Jerry Brito, executive director of Coin Center. "Their forward-thinking leadership on blockchain technology in Congress is unmatched."

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: