Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 90. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary

BTC-CAD reaches new ATH for daily volume-weighted average price!!

Previous ATH, 3 years ago:

For last 24 hours:

Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck

BTC-CAD reaches new ATH for daily volume-weighted average price!!

Previous ATH, 3 years ago:

For last 24 hours:

legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

Thanks Fakhoury.  I like that one.  Sometimes we need a bit of a rebuttal piece, when we are looking at various bitcoin perspectives (especially when confronting some of the negative Nancies that are out there, including some of the butt hurt bigblockers that you find on bitcoin.com, rbtc, anti-segwiters, and some of the alt coin pumpers that continue to assert that bitcoin is dying and their coin is better, blah, blah blah...)

I totally agree JJG, sometimes you need to prove someone wrong by proving evidence.

Where did you get this one and the rabbit/black hole?

Where did you get this one and the rabbit/black hole?

Just drag and drop:
https://images.google.com/

It was from the /r/bitcoin sub-reddit, crazywack. And Bitebits trick can do the work flawlessly.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

Thanks Fakhoury.  I like that one.  Sometimes we need a bit of a rebuttal piece, when we are looking at various bitcoin perspectives (especially when confronting some of the negative Nancies that are out there, including some of the butt hurt bigblockers that you find on bitcoin.com, rbtc, anti-segwiters, and some of the alt coin pumpers that continue to assert that bitcoin is dying and their coin is better, blah, blah blah...)
legendary
Keep the good news coming!

For sure
I will my new bullish friend wchoc5525.
legendary
legendary
It's nice to see this topic as active as it is now. Good job Fakhoury  Cool

My dear brother Hunyadi, thanks for seeing you posting here again and again my close buddy.

I've missed all of you and I've seen some you really sad for the deactivaty of the thread.

But what can I say, I can't survive without all of you Smiley

You are doing one helluva job scouring the internet for bullish Bitcoin related media, I've learned a lot from this thread I probably would not have on my own. Keep up the good work!

At first, thank you my dear bullish (or soon to be bullish Tongue) friend quake313 and I'm really glad and happy to help you even a bit to let you know more about Bitcoin.

To be honest
, I've said my news sources here before, it's r/bitcoin sub-reddit, twitter, bullish posts in bullish threads over here.

Kind and lovely guy like you are the ones who keep pushing me forward.

Welcome to our bullish land, we are all here one family, feel free to ask about anything you've ever wanted regarding Bitcoin Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
It's nice to see this topic as active as it is now. Good job Fakhoury  Cool

My dear brother Hunyadi, thanks for seeing you posting here again and again my close buddy.

I've missed all of you and I've seen some you really sad for the deactivaty of the thread.

But what can I say, I can't survive without all of you Smiley

You are doing one helluva job scouring the internet for bullish Bitcoin related media, I've learned a lot from this thread I probably would not have on my own. Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: