Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 16. (Read 3929 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
Everyone is waiting for the market recovery and rising prices, and there are many predictions that this growth may really begin in October. Maybe this is due to the fact that last year the bull market also started in Q4, but as it really is, time will tell.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
I think bitcoin prices will rise again, can be seen from November and December, it has begun to show price increases for now, prices are still not visible and all that requires good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin so that prices can become expensive again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
We all hope to see the bulls in the fourth quarter. Of course, everyone is waiting for this, but there is no full confidence in it. Perhaps growth will occur after the new year or right before It. We can only believe.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
September 17, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
It may very well possibly happen. For the last week coins have been gaining price and staying in the green. I find this wierd because BTC has not even broke the 7k range. I believe we have some kind of Bull run imminent!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 17, 2018, 03:22:20 AM
I think the bulls will act in the spring of 2019. In my experience the most growth begins in the spring rather than winter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 03:20:21 AM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
If the market is moving by itself, then we can't see a recovery in this year, trust in cryptocurrencies is too much undermined. But if begins a planned attack on public opinion in order to attract new investors, it is quite possible at the end of the year we will see growth again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 17, 2018, 02:08:17 AM
Corporate players and owners of exchanges need to finish year with a positive financial result, so I expect a bulls run in the fourth quarter of this year. Perhaps in December 2018, the price of bitcoin will again reach 20k$ and ETH will cost 1.5k$.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2018, 01:09:15 AM
I will have prefer seeing convincing evidences to back up and proof this predictions of bullish runs in Q4 else I wouldn't border about it, since the beginning of this year there had one speculations and predictions or the other on the price of btc and none has come to pass may be all the analysis is based on price history.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
I hope that in the beginning of October Bullrun will come soon and I am optimistic that it will happen but a significant increase will occur at the end of December, I certainly think that in the beginning of October until the end of the year market conditions will continue to increase, but look at charts like this maybe growth or bullrun may occur in early 2019.
The difference this time is the average person will remember the collapse of Bitcoin at the start of this year so any increase won't be as dramatic as that. Perhaps slower and more stable!
Activity: 700
September 16, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
I hope that in the beginning of October Bullrun will come soon and I am optimistic that it will happen but a significant increase will occur at the end of December, I certainly think that in the beginning of October until the end of the year market conditions will continue to increase, but look at charts like this maybe growth or bullrun may occur in early 2019.
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
Yes, I expect that the price of bitcoin in October or November will repeat the growth as last year

Perhaps the new growth even exceeds the growth of bitcoin in December 2017. Bitcoin can start a new rally and grow up to 20k + dollars
Activity: 108
September 16, 2018, 07:20:47 PM
Yes, I expect that the price of bitcoin in October or November will repeat the growth as last year
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
September 16, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
Well, I really hope that it will really happen. But, can it be?
In my opinion, it will need more months again. Probably, next year the market will start progressing again to increase its rate. However, I myself cannot predict it exactly.
Activity: 379
September 16, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
Yes, the Bitcoin may fall below $6,000 again, but I think the fourth quarter of this year will be optimistic. Now the price of Bitcoin is close to the cost of mining. Other big institutions need a market rebound to release the pressure of loss on their funds. I think there will be one before the end of 2008. Relatively small rise opportunities.
Activity: 105
September 16, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
All positive hopes are certainly for November or December 2018, many predictions that these months for crucial for cryptocurrency market, but till this point, almost all predictions got failed. Let's hope, this time predictions come true.
Activity: 630
September 16, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
Last year the bull run happened in Q4 so there is a good chance that it will happen again. There is the ETF decision coming soon and it they say yes then you can guarantee that bitcoin will go parabolic. Either way, i think there will be a bull run, there is enough demand int he market but investors are playing it cool for now
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
I think that there are enough chances that a bullish trend will begin this year. It seems to me that what is worth is now focused on long-term investment in perspective coins.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
BTC is at a support level for long time now. Also still it was not able to break it down. That is a good sign. So I think when good news comes the market will start going up.
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
September 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
I don't think BTC will go below 6k$. Surely it will run between 6k to 7k$. From last some days seems like it will touch 7k$ mark again but today market again red. Just for ETH it's too bad. Over the BTC ETH going down much and some points like end of ETH. Still ETH recover some in last 2 days. One interesting thing I noticed whenever market goes down Doge-coin go up and when market goes up doge-coin. 
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
The charts do not tell that it will fall below 6k dollars. Bears have tried it to brought down below that level from last few months but still its trading above that level only. However, in Q4 also no signs can be seen of a reversal. last year Q4 was quite good but same will not happen this time.
Pages:
Jump to: