Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 13. (Read 3929 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 06:00:55 PM
It's a difficult thought because the Bulls will come suddenly, just as the Bears came suddenly! Of course any reversal of trend is premeditated by some facts! Earlier this year, some people bought a virtual cat for hundreds of thousands of dollars! So, this situation is clearly something that no one was bothering to rip money at, you're going to find someone doing it today! Regarding your question, everyone is waiting for these bulls now this year end.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Today, crypto market is green and there is a promising movement in the crypto market. I hope this will be the start of a beginning bull run but I can't be sure yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
I think it will take at least one year for the market to recover. Although this is a cryptocurrency market, so the forecasts do not work here. But after such a fall, the cryptocurrency will be difficult to recover.

Well, for me its too early to judge the market to recover but you don't know that digital currency is highly volatile it can make possible to drop it dip and it can make easier to jump from $6000 to $7000 in just a weeks. An estimation of One year is too long for them to reach the current high value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
I think it will take at least one year for the market to recover. Although this is a cryptocurrency market, so the forecasts do not work here. But after such a fall, the cryptocurrency will be difficult to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
Let us not deceive ourselves with different predictions and assertions, because they seem not to be working. Different experts have also predicted, yet their predictions failed. I even noticed that most of them are not talking like they used to. So, we should just wait and perhaps be positive about it and see when the bull run will actually come. Everything will come in its own appointed time and maybe 2018 might bring its own bull run.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
For me, I am still optimistic about this year's market. When we look back at the history of cryptocurrency development, we will find that the market law is always repeating, falling - rising - falling - rising, this is a constant Cycle.
It falls and rises - falls and rise but how long does it take to rise? It repeated in the past, that doesn't mean it will repeat in the future. No one can predict the future.
Anyway, I also think the market will recover in the end of this year.
Activity: 362
September 21, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
Where did you get this MAthematical numbers? DO you just speculate the price of bitcoin? PLease do your own research. Cryptos are here and it's bigger than the internet or better bigger than the whole marketcap of circulating cash.. SOON you'll say that price is not good and its very cheap.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
I believe that judging by today, you can see bullish behavior in the market and I think bitcoin will not go down in the bottom.
Activity: 242
September 21, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

It is normally during the 4th quarter of the year that bull runs start to rise if we based it on the previous cycle of crypto. Many experts predict that also during the time crypto is on its peak last year. I am hoping that this will happen as I've been hodling my assets for a long time.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 21, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
Despite the market has bearish attitude, I'm more than optimistic about its future. This is the most volatile and unpredictable market ever) Who might have known that today XRP price will go up by 60% after months of recession?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
for me it is unlikely that there will be a reversal and the fact that now the market is growing on me before another fall. The correction will take much longer than we think
Activity: 83
September 21, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
im not sure it will ,but that was the trend last year. one thing is for sure that alot will be liquidating assets on the yule season i guess it will have an effect on the market.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
I think that this is quite possible. However, there can be no guarantee of this. Also, a strong drawdown before growth can occur
Activity: 504
September 21, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
I think that ahead of us is waiting for that very very interesting, because the market can not move so constantly, so the market will need to choose a direction, especially in recent times, it's not so long to wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 21, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
generally expected another good fall, but in connection with the latest news about the transfer of the decision on ETF, it is possible that by the end of the year we can turn around (but this is not certain)
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
Yes, maybe we'll fall, but I think the whole market is waiting for the uptrend and the first price increase will buy everything and we finally see green on the screen.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

All I could say is, anything can happen in bitcoins price. But I would prefer to believe that it will rise and reach again $20k than think of the worse that could happen to my investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
I prefer low marketcap coins because as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
For me, I am still optimistic about this year's market. When we look back at the history of cryptocurrency development, we will find that the market law is always repeating, falling - rising - falling - rising, this is a constant Cycle.
but we must know that history isnt ALWAYS repeat.
for me, as long as no new good news, market is never going to good again.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

I am one of the person that is waiting of a bull market run in this 4th Quarter and few weeks from today can now experience the effect and I am very positive and hoping that it will become successful considering that some investors are waiting so they can start buying.
Pages:
Jump to: