Pages:
Author

Topic: The cheapest Altcoin. - page 8. (Read 20944 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 09:40:06 PM
I will choose ethereum as the best altcoin that I will make an investment in the future, ethereum coin is good and strong besides many platforms that use ethereum, will not lose if you invest in ethereum because going forward will give you maximum results, if You have been confident and confident to start investing in ethereum now
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 03, 2019, 09:24:52 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

sometimes yes, but sometimes no
if your choice had a good features and well developed by the team,, i think thats will be the right choice my friend
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 07:59:12 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I think buying the less priced coins will give you a better chance of profit. If possible, buy a coin that is still below the ICO price. It will always be pumped to the ICO price in future and you will be making huge percent increase then.
Activity: 449
swordking
February 03, 2019, 07:51:13 PM
Eth seems great altcoin for the investment. It will give you promising returns after a certain time later. So going with Eth is best decision.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 03, 2019, 07:34:36 PM
I think that buying the cheapest coins is not worth it, because mostly people do it, in the hope that the coin will repeat the path of Bitcoin or Ethereum, but that does not happen.

A risky move for every investors or traders, buying cheap coins may not be worth it. But how can we tell if its a cheap coin or now? There are some coins that is just below $1 but it still on the top spot. Maybe its good to say the low marketcap instead of the cheap price. Do invest on a good one just to be sure that you can earn money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
The cheapest coin, might not still be the best coin or that it will bring some profits.
You can to some research to get some very good coins and a closer look will help to determine if the price is good for buy or not.
Sometimes, those good coins also plunge and you can easily buy them and wait for another dump.
Just try to avoid shit coins that also look very cheap.
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 05:00:57 PM
There are a lot of cheap altcoins, but you know, some of them are more profitable and others are simply shitcoins.
You have to learn how to make analysis and select right ones
Activity: 350
February 03, 2019, 04:53:03 PM
Personally, I tried TRX. It's a really cheap coin and have a good potential in future. I hope. Because once it was expensive and now its not and I waiting until it comeback.
Activity: 247
February 03, 2019, 04:47:11 PM
Almost every coin is at its cheapest level now. With little money you can actually buy enough but the most important thing is not just buying coins cos they are cheap but rather buying ones that have value
Activity: 364
February 03, 2019, 04:41:30 PM
I don't think buying the cheapest coins is a good idea. First of all, after the market falls even lower, I plan to buy Bitcoin, and then I will invest in Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG and possibly in Waves.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
For cheapest altcoins In cryptocurrency market a lots token available. I'm really surprised being seeing BOBs repair token, price is unbelievable down but volume is ok.
Activity: 616
February 03, 2019, 03:35:24 PM
You need to find your coin with technology, and working team, otherwise, you can loose your money.
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 03:34:30 PM
Only a deep research will help you to answer this question. Nobody will share such things for free and moreover I believe that nobody can predict the market movements, it is sad but you need to invest a lot of time in investigating projects and chose some coins in what you believe in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 03:32:59 PM
I do not think it makes sense to buy the cheapest altcoins.
If the coins lie at the very bottom, then there is a very high probability that they may not rise from it.
Of course, some of them have prospects, but it makes sense to invest in them when you see growth prospects.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
February 03, 2019, 03:27:37 PM
The cheapest would be NPXS with a price of $0,000552.  Wink

Since it has a total supply of 274.555.193.861 NPXS and a market cap of $94.028.706 USD the price is not an indication of a potential upward trend.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
Cheap does not come with being a good altcoin for investment, if you look for cheap altcoin. I think there are more than 500 altcoin in the market under the price of $ 0.00
Merit: 12
February 02, 2019, 11:44:39 PM
buy coin / token at top 10 in coinmarketcaps is the best choice for me
i dont want to gambling to invest on coin that not have good reputation
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 09:44:53 PM

Thank you very much.

I think its not a good idea if you just based on whats the cheapest value among altcoins because there are a lot of shit coin that were very cheap prices. If you want buy altcoins now, try to look any of those top altcoins, then I will assure you will earn profits in the future, since the whole market now is on the bear market.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2019, 09:05:27 PM
I think you can buy ethereum and neo, because both also have great potential and also have high volume in the future, so you will also be easy to trade and will also get more profits.
Activity: 597
February 02, 2019, 07:56:48 PM
Cheap coins are always attractive to invest. But most of the cheap coins are not good. If you want to invest in cheap price coins, then I suggest you go for NPXS, LCS, TIOx, ADA, Dogecoin, Vechain, Zilliqa, Holo and so on. And if you are looking for the best investment for now then don't forget to buy some ETH, NEO, EOS, ETC, XLM coins. Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: