Pages:
Author

Topic: The cheapest Altcoin. - page 3. (Read 20944 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 20, 2019, 04:03:32 PM
When buying coins, one should not consider their price, but their prospect of growth. No matter how many pieces of coins you can buy, let it be at least one piece. The main thing is how many times a coin can grow from the price at which you bought it. It is because of this indicator you can earn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 20, 2019, 04:03:19 PM
Buying an altcoin because of it is very cheap is a very risky investment. There are more important criteria than the price. Trade volume must be high, have a good team, must have potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 04:00:22 PM
for me now is also a good way to get altcoins at low prices, especially you can buy bitcoin ethereum, and ripple, because now the price of krypto is also increasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
February 20, 2019, 03:56:42 PM
In my opinion, the price isn’t relevant, is the coins has good project to support? Is the cois has good future or chance to get popular? Many scam coins have low value and they go down zero after few months. You can waste a lot of money for many low price worthless coins. I think it is better to select carefully and focus more on what the coins good for.

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 20, 2019, 03:54:15 PM
It seems to me that it is very risky to appear now in the conditions of the current cryptocurrency market the owner of the cheapest coin.
If you received such coins on bounty campaigns, I think there is a way out to get rid of them.
Invest in them is a big risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 03:34:15 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I can advise you now some altcoins, such as EOS xlm tron, I think these coins have already shown themselves well and in the future will be able to grow with one hundred percent probability
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 20, 2019, 02:49:19 PM
A price of an altcoin does not say anything about its perspective. The biggest trouble is that people see a lot of shitcoins that are worth absolutely nothing, buying a lot of them and getting stuck in such a coin for several months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 20, 2019, 02:37:02 PM
I study the project and choose the one I like most (promising) in order to invest. Last week I bought PundiX

Good fo you mate, I think these days were all at cheaper value of coins and this is a great opportunity for all of us now. PundiX and other crypto has more potential to gain high price in the future so grab yours now, wait until such time it increases a profitable value. Never give up on cheap coins, and instead of being panic always stay calm, focus on your goals.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 20, 2019, 02:28:35 PM
Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

There are lot of altcoins in the market that are potential were so far was cheap by now. If I only just have a big budget, I won't hesitate to buy

them right now in the market then I hold em in the long term such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Utk, Xbx, Tky, Nem, Neo and Ltc.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 20, 2019, 01:55:51 PM
which of course is of course BITCOIN considering that the price every year always goes up ... stock is ADA, XRP, XLM, ETH, LTC prices can now be said to be cheaper than last year
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 20, 2019, 11:28:46 AM
I study the project and choose the one I like most (promising) in order to invest. Last week I bought PundiX
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 20, 2019, 11:14:45 AM

Thank you very much.

Buying cheapest coins is almost useless. Buying low capitalisation coins is reasonable sometimes. But you should create a portfolio with different types of coins. I would divide it to 3 categories: low capitalisation, top-100 on cmc and main coins. You should have all of these kinds in your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 20, 2019, 11:08:46 AM
Buying cheap coins can be an anticipation to minimize losses, but you have to be more patient waiting for the increase in coins for the profit you expect.
Well, that is true in many cases but another fact associated to that reality is more like a side effect which is that if you always prefer to invest in a coin that is too cheap, you might end up making very little money for normally the coins which show a good value addition are pretty much expensive but right now, in a down market, the expensive excuse would be a lame one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 09:42:35 PM
By investing or trading at cheapest altcoin we have big chance to get profit, how ever trading or investing at cheapest altcoin give us more chance when price is on higher we can take much profit and harder for altcoin have higher price like ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 19, 2019, 09:32:36 PM
Now I’ll think that all Altcoins are quite cheap, almost all have sunk to 80-90% of the peak cost, but I agree with many, you should first study the project, watch daily volumes, you can buy a completely empty coin.

There may be many cheap altcoins on the market today. However, not all the altcoins which are inexpensive are quite worth the investment. With the bear market that started last year, many altcoins have declined drastically in price. It's only a matter of time which altcoin proves to be the best in terms of development and innovation. There are many reasons why an altcoin is extremely cheap (which are not limited to the bear market). Such reasons could be lack of development, high supply, or even unawareness on the market.

By studying different altcoins that are cheap, you can determine which one is the best for long-term investments. A great indicator of an altcoin's activity is the trading volume across the market. There are plenty of cheap altcoins that are worth less than $0.01 but have good trading volume. If you’re deeply into the cheapest altcoin yet, with an extremely active community, then I suggest that you consider LiteDoge. It's an altcoin that aims to improve on Dogecoin with better features such as PoS and lower block times.

Because of its inexpensive nature, and PoS design, fees are ridiculously low and transaction speeds are blazing fast. It's quite impressive for an altcoin which is very low on market cap, with its inexpensive price. Nonetheless, it's best to always do our own research in order to choose an ideal altcoin that will last for years to come. Because, if we choose the wrong altcoin, then we could be left holding the bag as developers and the community abandons it. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 18, 2019, 05:04:18 AM
Personally I set my sights to lofty coins, I usually just go my shopping from the top 30 coins on CMC but it is hard to get any cheap token from that category, most are expensive but they still give good returns though.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 05:02:50 AM
Buying cheap tokens can be very tempting considering the fact that they can easily give you double profit just for a little moon but consider the fact that many of them turns out to be useless projects built on just hype and moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 18, 2019, 04:25:41 AM

Thank you very much.
I would like to know, why is the reason to choose the cheapest coin?
In my opinion, what decide the quality of a project/coin is not from it's price, it would be from the project or the usability of that coin itself.
When ever it has high demand and high usage, most likely that would be the sign of good coins.
You already gave some likely answers, but do you know that most believe that a coin with good potential and low price is likely going to give more profits in the future.
Why do you think traders usually bid low for a coin, most especially the good ones, despite its unique use case? It is because they know that buying low has the prospect of yielding good profit later in future. Take a look at BNB, while it was around $0.5 or less, compared to its present price. Whoever bought then and has it till now, is already a millionaire depending on the amount he has.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 03:59:16 AM

Thank you very much.
I would like to know, why is the reason to choose the cheapest coin?
In my opinion, what decide the quality of a project/coin is not from it's price, it would be from the project or the usability of that coin itself.
When ever it has high demand and high usage, most likely that would be the sign of good coins.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
February 18, 2019, 12:55:50 AM
at the time of investment, it was indeed looking for coins that were cheap and fast rising so it was profitable, but my advice, looking for a good coin and the price is also a fast ride that is right and good for investment coins at this time .
Pages:
Jump to: